Monday, June 10, 2013

Was that so hard?

So I had my date on Saturday. It went really well. We both came to the restaurant early which is always a good sign. We were both a little nervous, but that kinda disappeared when he accidentally spilled his water. After that we had fun laughing and joking around and getting to know each other. We stayed at the restaurant for 2 hours. Afterwards we chatted and said we should do it again. I figured when I get home I'd thank him for the good time. Well I get home and he's already sent me a text telling me he had fun and hoped I did too. That is honestly a first. I've never had a guy message me first to say he had a good time. So the next day I said hey and I actually heard back. Another first. Well not a first, but it's been forever. And I asked him out to see a movie and dinner on Saturday. He said yes. He did it coyly, but he still said yes. Don't know what movie or when because those times haven't been posted on anything yet. The next step is to throw him a curveball a bit closer to the date. I'm going to ask if I can pick him up. I'm doing this because there is a better chance of a good night kiss if I do. When we left each other we were out in the parking lot. It was way too public to really try anything. I also think that's one reason why the date went so well. There was no huge expectations put on the other. Neither of us asked if this meant we were dating. We didn't ask if this means we are boyfriends. We didn't even talk about sex. We still haven't really talked about sex. And yes we are still talking. With this second date I'm still not expecting a whole lot. If I get a kiss and get to hold his hand during the movie then I'm good. I'm not expecting to have him invite me in. I'm not expecting him to have his hand all over my thigh. I just want to continue to get to know him. I will say I'm kinda on a time crunch. You see I'm going on vacation for a week in July and just need to know if I'm leaving a guy I'm dating or if I'm leaving with a guy that just wants to be friends. If we are dating then I won't even be looking at grindr or any other hook up site, but that is awhile away. Even if we only see each other the next 3 saturdays that's plenty of time to figure out where this is going. So that's kinda helped me be a lot more patient. That and the fact he isn't being a jerk who doesn't talk to me. Plus he is the one that said I'm the first guy he's really seemed to connect with in a long time. Unprovoked. It's what lead to this first date. I was honestly going to wait another week before even proposing to meet.
 I must say this is by far probably one of the more perfect asses I've seen. I say that because it's clearly muscular, but with him bent over you have easy access to his hole. That isn't as common as you think. I had to have Coach spread his ass to really get easy access to his hole. That's a guy I'd love to be able to fuck.
 According to the name of this picture file this guy is Dick Caber. I'll admit that I haven't really been paying attention to the guys Titan has been putting out because they are so sue happy and it's hard to find a scene from them. That being said, I wish I had. He's a pretty hot looking guy. Love to see him in action.
 Kinda amazing what we can do when it comes to 3-d images. I don't know where this came from, but I do know I wouldn't mind shooting like that. Having a dick that size would make it very hard to be a top. Seems like there are guys out there that do shoot a pretty good load every time. Wonder how I can end up doing that.
I want to say this is morphed, but I'm pretty sure it isn't. This guy is just that big. Running into this guy would be like running into a brick wall I"m sure. He looks super solid.

1 comment:

  1. oh mean! this guy has a perfect butthole!
    i`d like see arkady zadrovich in this blog !
    the best ass ever!

    ReplyDelete