Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Videos

I admit that I'm in a hurry because of all the work I had to do earlier so please forgive me. First up is the movie In Gear. Basically this movie follows the services of the lead mechanic Lance Gear. Where is this body shop? I think my car could use a good tune up. Also need my fluid levels checked. Next up is Cayden and Johnny flip flopping. Legend Men is kinda more known for their solo rather than duo scenes so I quickly grabbed this one. Cayden fits more of the Legend Men criteria. Johnny has a decent build, but he's not a huge guy. Certain worth a watch. Third up is a Sailor needing some relief in the bathroom. Always amazing that no one ever comes in while any of this stuff goes on. I go to pee and seems like every guy has to go pee at that point. Next up are two guys in the barn. I must say the bottom in this scene is hot. I normally don't pick favorites, but in this case I am. Just something that really gets my engine revved up. Last up is a guy getting fucked by an officer. This movie was from a foreskin movie if I recall right. Kinda one reason why the guy watching keeps mentioning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment