Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dating v.s. in a relationship

I was doing my typical "playing out possible future events" thing in my head when I asked myself a very interesting question. So I was playing out how the date on Saturday may end and the guy asked what do we say were are doing? Are we in a relationship or dating or not sure yet. I said I think we are dating not really in a relationship yet. And he asked well what's the difference. Well that's honestly a good question. I thought that over and really couldn't come up with a good answer. I know "in a relationship" is suppose to trump dating which trumps seeing someone, but what is truly the definition. Seems like the there really is no line between dating and in a relationship. So I guess it comes down to the individual couple. What do you guys think? Is there really a distinction between the two and if there is what is it?
In other "I want to strangle him" news Ted is back to being well Ted. He signed up for bear411 the other day and was upset because apparently new members now have to have a subscription to even get into the site which I didn't know about. Well I tried to help him, but he got a little pissy so I just packed off. Well I was getting ready for bed (was playing a game on my phone) when he comes out and asked why am I not helping him. Why am I not finding him a site or a guy on a site for him. Everything is a secret blah blah blah. And the annoying part is that I have tried, but every time I try he gets frustrated and gives up and I'm not dragging him along. So when he decides he wants to try something I'm there to help, but only if he will let me help. I supposedly know what he wants, but let's face it I don't. I'm shocked even got on bear because he doesn't like bears. I don't know what he wants. And we are forgetting the fact that he's so judgmental. I mean if I was to tell him I had sex with a dude that I wasn't in a relationship he'd flip. Give all the you shouldn't have sex with a guy you don't care about and so on and so forth. We watched some gay themed movies where some guys did that and he just wouldn't get off it. So how the hell am I going to find a site that will address that? I have an idea or two, but I'm pretty sure he won't go for it since now anything I suggest is because he begged me to help. Yes he did say that. Just tired of the ups and downs. Hard to want to help put someone in the same position I've been in. Even if in doing so I can get him to back off.
 I want to say this is morphed, but if I recall right this guy really was this jacked. Not only that, but he was truly that vascular. I must say you don't see a lot of guys with very visible chest veins. The arms and forearms sure. The legs also, but very rarely the chest. I wonder what he looks like now.
 Yes that is Alexsander Frietas and Jay Cutler. He posted this yesterday and I just had to post it here. I knew Alexsander did bodybuilding competitions, but didn't know he met Jay Cutler. The funny thing is that both look small in this photo compared to how big they have gotten. I know Jay put on considerable size and we've seen Alexsander at his bulkest. Also weird seeing Frietas without the body hair. Teh thing is that it grows just enough to add to his masculinity.
 This is just a funny gif. The guy looking is Thomas something. He has so many names I stopped keeping track. Supposedly he's straight. Yet here is staring at a guys ass. Now it's true he could have been staring off into space in that direction, but seems like that gaze was there for awhile. Like to know what he said to the guy filming.
The thing out of this whole picture that gets my attention is this guy's dick. Not because of the size (and it's a nice size) or how hard it is (which I'm sure it's plenty), but the fact that the head of his cock looks sideways. There doesn't appear to be a curve, but yet it's sideways. Kinda interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment