Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pushing through

It is clearly going to be a long week for me. It has been super slow at the store. I haven't posted earlier because I've been so tired because I'm so bored. Doesn't help the motivation. I did get to spend last night with Buck. I asked if he wanted to go with me and Ted to watch Ned play, but sadly the weather didn't like that idea. So me and Buck went to have dinner then back to his place. He had an interview today (he thinks it went well) and I asked if he needed me to do anything yesterday to help him relax or prepare. We chose the snuggle relaxation technique. I know that me being Buck's first experience with a guy means I do need to be patient and take it slow, but it's so hard to not rip that man's clothes off and beg him to fuck me. Right now his big problem is staying hard. I know it has to do with nerves. So I'm doing my best to take it slow and get him use to being with a guy. There are signs that the progress is working. The first time we snuggled he got hard once and that was it. Ever since then he's getting a lot harder a lot longer. Last night he was pretty boned up. Then we went into spooning mode and the dogs coming by and wanting attention didn't help. The big breakthrough for yesterday was that when we were spooning I kinda wiggled my ass into his crotch and got an immediate response. I felt his dick start plumping up. And it continued to do so until it was completely hard. The entire time I'm trying to be good, but the fact that he didn't try to stop me wasn't helping. I think the next step is naked snuggling. Hopefully I'll also be able to get him to cum. It's hard to be good.
 Every guy needs at least one jockstrap. I think it's a must. Even if you are a top with no inclination to get fucked, you still need a jockstrap. It just frames the ass so nicely. Not only that, but fucking in a jockstrap is actually pretty hot. I've done it a time or two. A lot of us really like jockstraps so even if they aren't your thing chances are that the guy you are with will go nuts seeing you in one.
 I feel like I'm late to this party. I'm sure most of you know Austin Wolf. If not then you will probably be seeing him a lot more. The sexy thing about Austin is that he's not just a big guy, but he just seems like such a big sweetheart. It has to do with the smile he gives, the fact he doesn't have this huge commanding voice, but one that just makes you just shiver because it's so sweet. And when you see him top it's just wow. Clearly a guy that knows what a bottom likes. I would love it if this guy was the first one to top me. Well first one to do it in a couple of years. Plus the tattoos he has just prove how sweet he is. How many guys do you know with a mickey mouse tattoo? Just makes him hotter.
 This is a sexy guy. If I saw this guy and a bodybuilder in a gay bar and both were hitting on me, I'd probably end up going home with this guy. The reason being is that he's got a nice build, but he seems a hell of a lot more approachable. I base this of course off his smile.
I'm sure a lot of you remember the wrestler Goldberg. If you don't then I suggest you go use google. Anyway I had a on again off again crush on him. Which I found this image I just had to post it. To see this big guy (I think he's like 6' 6" and over 300 lbs) with this tiny little kitten is just so adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment