Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Videos

First up is a scene from El Rancho. Basically Carlos Montenegro's (Freddy Navas) wife didn't want to go to the meeting because Carlos had something about her outfit. So when he tells his friends they say that women are like mares. They just need a good fucking. Carlos gets offended and shows that he has the equipment to get the job done. And you can see where this is going. Oh how I wish I could have been the butler at this meeting. Next up is Jim Ferro barebacking. I swear he looks bigger and bigger every time I see him. He certainly knows how to keep his boys happy. Third up is a Threeway interrogation. Must say it's hard to get information out of a suspect when he's sucking on your dick. Then again is it information these cops really want? I would say not. Last up is a Cowboy jacking. The dude has a very hot body. That's what good ole hard work will do for a body. Or so they say. I personally wouldn't know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm turned by Jim Ferro for both his muscles and his dirty talk - curious if he's on anything as he looks different from a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete