Thursday, June 20, 2013

Curveball

So I was talking to the guy yesterday and he informed me he was working Saturday until 6. We could go out tomorrow (today) or Saturday after 6 or both. Needless to say I chose the both option. If the weather permits we'll be grilling out then watching a movie. I don't know what to expect tonight. I don't know if we are going to do anything sexual or not. I do know that I'm not ready to be topped. If he was to top me I'd need to know we were in a relationship. I can be emotionally detached as a top, but not as a bottom. For me that's pretty damn intimate. Don't think it would happen tonight anyway. Saturday may be a different story. I also need to know where I stand. Does he like what he sees in me. Does he think we could one day be in a relationship. Are we officially "dating"? I guess it's the fact that he's a really good guy. I feel naturally at ease with him. I enjoy snuggling with him and laughing with him. I certainly don't want to pass him up. If he passes me up, it's not like there aren't a few guys dying to be with me. Just I'd like my first option. He lives close by and he has his own place so that's a plus. If we do get together I just have a reservation. I won't mention what it is until I figure out if we are a couple or not.
Ted's love life has soured sadly. The guy he went out with Saturday didn't live up to his expectations. The guy lives an hour away and came up to see him. Ted thought they hit it off well, but apparently not well enough. The guy would be very sweet one day and very cold and distant the next. He apparently has had 5 past relationships and each has left their own baggage. He apparently has spent 9 years getting over the last one. Well Ted had his phone number and e-mail plus the place where they met online. Well apparently this guy doesn't respond to texts or e-mails. To back track a bit Ted is a big believer in Astrology. He's a cancer (crab), I'm a libra (scales), and the guy in question is a gemini (twin). Libra and gemini are both air signs. Meaning we have similar characteristics. We both are more thinkers while cancer is a water sign and more emotional. Typically wind and water signs don't hit it off well. Especially water signs that come right after us. For me that's scorpio and for gemini that's cancer. Back to the present Ted sends the gemini guy an e-mail. The e-mail basically says you said you were interested, but you aren't showing it. So the gemini guy responds back saying that was a very emotional e-mail (yes it was condescending) and maybe we should just stop here and wish each other good luck on our searches. I sadly can see both sides. For Ted you have to give him something to chew on. Even if you just respond back saying, I'm at work today or at the doctors or busy right now, but we'll talk later. Or at least say hope you have a good day. Those little things go a long way for him. Well the way to get attention from a guy who's very logical is to be logical and rational. Say hey your actions aren't showing that you really want to go further. Are you interested or not. Notice how detached that was.
Now keep and mind I'm not a firm believer in astrology. I just know a lot of this stuff because I played this game called monster galaxy on facebook that is based on zodiac signs and elements. It's like pokfemon if pokemon dealt with astrological signs v.s. types. If astrology is to be believed then the two Sagittariuses I dated (coach and john) would have been my perfect match. It's just something fun to look at. My dad's are complete opposite signs and shouldn't be together, but they are going on their 15th year together. I don't even know the guy's sign that I'm going out with. I rather not know so it doesn't color my idea of him. He might be a sagittarius or a leo (both I'm suppose to get along great with). He might be a virgo or scorpio (those that I need to stay away from). Like I said it's just fun to look at. Not changing my dating life based on it.
 I know this photo has been edited to make it appear that this guy is in an alley way, but it is a fun thing to think about. Just walking down the street one day when you go down an allyway and find this guy waiting for you. No names exchanged just wants you to plow him good.
 I can not run naked. Ok I can, but it would be very uncomfortable for me. I can barely bike or use the elliptical at the gym. My dick is a decent size and when it's awake it makes running or biking very hard. It's why I have to listen to music or focus on the tv. If I didn't then the friction would wake him up and it's hard to hide an erection in gym pants.
 Those of us that leak can relate to this picture. If you don't produce a lot of pre-cum you sadly are missing out. If you've been with a guy who has leaked a lot you know what I'm talking about. Pre-cum is great lube and a good way to drive a guy nuts. I know that when I'm a top fucking a guy who leaks I like to have him ride me. I'll then take some of his pre-cum rub it on the head of his dick and keep fucking him. Drives them nuts. It's also pretty sweet tasting.
There's just something rewarding about having a good size cumshot. I know I personally get disappointed when I go to cum and it just kinda leaks out. When it squirts out like this onto myself or the guy it kinda is like an ego boost. Something in my mind just goes "that's right I just shoot like a canon. You thought that was hot didn't you ;)"

No comments:

Post a Comment