Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Slowly coming together

So the plans for Saturday are slowly coming together. We decided to see a movie, but of course I asked him out on Sunday and the times for the up coming week aren't posted then. Well he was on fandango and found when they were on. And yes I will give this guy a name if Saturday goes well and he continues to talk to me after which I'm not too worried about. Anyway we decided on the movie and kinda know the time. I even got him to let me pick him up. That means operation "hold his hand and get a good night kiss" are on schedule. And yes I am looking at this as an operation. The idea is that when we are in the theater there is a good chance I can hold his hand. This only works if he puts his hand on his lap. On the arm rest works, but you can't do it nonchalantly. I tried to do it with the last guy, but he kept his arms folded the entire time. Which of course should have told me something. Anyway the dinner is so that we get back to being comfortable again before the movie so there is less chance he'll take his hand back and actually hold mine back. The me driving part is so that we can be in a more intimate setting as we finishing up the date. If I get the good night kiss I'll be happy. If he invites me in I certainly won't say no. Now I won't stay the night and pretty sure he isn't expecting me to. Sex is off the table though. Well everything up to anal stuff. The reason being is that he's a top and I haven't been topped in forever. It's going to be a slow process and it may take all night. After Saturday we will see where things go. We enjoy talking (based off the fact we text most of the day) and we are being a bit more playful and suggestive with our texts now. I do know that I've called this date like three times and he has not corrected me so score.
 Where are these gyms. There is no huge guy like this at my gym. And sadly the only gym that does have guys like this are full of douche bags. I mean the hardcore gym type. Those that aren't even fun eye candy because they are so much of a douche. Don't know what this guy is like, but I'm sure it would be better if he was the strong silent type.
 Is it sad that my very first thought with this picture was how hot is this guy? I don't mean hot like sexy, I mean hot as in I'm sure he is burning up underneath that paint. That paint obviously doesn't let your skin breath and it's over everything. Sure he needed a cold bath after this and not because of the hardon. Will say it does make his body stand out even more then it already does.
 I know this is an older photo because this guy is now HUGE! See how he has some definition here. Yeah not anymore. He did a video where he was over 300lbs (least that's what it said in the description) and he was just massive. Was a shame that he wasn't just a bit more defined, but pretty sure he does still compete which means he was majorly off season. He has has a lot more tattoos including the tear drop one.
Remember what i said about upward angles and makign a guy look bigger and more masculine. Well here's more proof of that. Admit that by moving his hips a little his dick looks pretty massive. Certainly wouldn't mind climbing that tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment