Wednesday, June 5, 2013

And I'm pissed off

I'll admit I don't have the best memory in the world, but there are certain things that I'm far more likely to remember. One of those things would be songs. I remember music very easily. The other is negative emotions. Point to someone who bullied me or made life rough for me and I can remember it like it was yesterday. It's why it took me so long for me to get into a good place with my father. So let me get to why this has lead me to be pissed off today. Let's step back a few weeks ago. My boss was noticing we needed to get more spike energy drink. He then says the price probably needs to go up. I said there's no reason for it to go up. Our price hasn't gone up. So he says how much do we get it for and I told him. He divided that by 24. Then did his price calculation and for some reason said no the price needs to go up. I pointed out that we got a decent profit margin, but he said no the price needs to go up. I also remember me saying if we do then one of our customers will be very pissed off. He said well he'll have to deal with it. At this point I'm feeling ticked off because there is no reason to increase the price, but he insists that we do. Well I increased the price the other day and sure enough the customer got pissed. I told my boss about it and how much I raised it (by the amount he did want me to originally) and he got super pissed. Then again asked me how much do we get it for. Blah blah blah and then gets on my case saying you shouldn't have raised the price by that much. There was no reason to raise the price. So now I had to go back and reprice all of those cans (again) and call up and come up with a lie and kiss the guys ass. So already I'm starting pissed off. Then throw in the fact that it's senior day which is very frustrating as it is. So then he calls up during lunch to see how it's going and I tell him that it went pretty good. Only one person didn't have the stuff she wanted. And of course why didn't they have it. I told you to order it. It was in that note I left you. This note said the name of the products, but not the numbers so I had to run a report with all the numbers and I thought I had all the products. Well I missed that one. The note is still on the clipboard and yes I can hide it, but what's the point. I'm ready to say fuck you I quit. If this is how I'm treated for all I've done for the company then I don't need this drama. I'd love to say I'm over reacting, but this happens ALL the time. I constantly have to tell him there is no need to raise the price on anything and if there is I already raised it. If I'm not doing my job then do it yourself or find someone else to do it.
 More reason to like robes. Would be a fun way to wake up. Put on your robe to start your morning routine when you see your boyfriend out sunbathing so you figure you'd give him a good morning kiss, but of course he has a lot more in mind.
 This is a very interesting photo. I'd have taken more of an interest in archery if all the male contestants had to be nude like this one. And I say that this has to be competitive archery because if he was an archer for hunting he'd looks a bit more rough and less shaved.
 I want to know the story behind the inspiration for this picture. From what I can gather the hairy guy is a painter. Based on the other guys I would think they are either the owners of whatever is getting painted or there his "helpers".
I've only seen this guy in two films (one was a solo), but wouldn't mind seeing him in more. He looks in pretty good shape. Plus there is just something very cute about his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment