Monday, June 24, 2013

Videos

First up is the big guy Adam Rogue. I just find a man that big super sexy. And there is just something about him that makes me think he's a big ole teddy bear. I will say this isn't my favorite video of Adam, but with so few of them out there you can't really be that picky. My main problem with this video is when he cums they obviously spray him with (I assume) spunk lube to make it look like he came more. If you are going to do that then make sure it looks like it's coming from the right angle. Next up is a dominating top pounding two bottoms. I normally hate threesomes like this, but this one works only because the bottoms are so into it. Usually one bottom gets fucked and the other just waits his turn. No not this one. This one both guys were active and helped out. Third up are two bears in the backyard. This is one that I found super hot. I believe the guy with the tan is named Brock. He's the first one to get pounded and that's hot and all, but when he tops that's when I nearly lost it. For a big guy he's actually a tender top. He enters nice and easy. Stays there and kisses the bottom. Then slowly pulls in and out. He does give him a pounding, but that is just the way I like to be top and to top. If you still have anything left then you probably will lose it with this last one. This last video is with Doc Rock and skye woods. So that's two massive dudes fucking. It appears this is from out in public. Basically they fuck on the gym floor where apparently no one can see them clearly fucking. Watch it and you'll see what I mean.

1 comment:

  1. omg adam rouge is enormous ! what a furry chest!
    please post the beffy men
    xerxes from ranging stalion
    arkady zadrovich
    papi palermo
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete