Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Getting through the week

It has been a long week. Was slow at the store Monday and Tuesday saw business that killed the rest of the protein I had. Today I had a shipment, but didn't take long to get it all done. Well once that was finished I just sat around hoping for something to do. The 2nd season didn't come out yesterday like it was suppose to so I'm just bumming around waiting for customers. They are also doing work outside my apartment complex on the street. For some reason they decided that they needed to rip up the street for several blocks in order to fix the sewer system instead of doing it a section at a time. I'm right across from the city park which holds little league games that you would assume the city knew about. I hate construction. So yeah been one of those weeks where I just want to go home and stay home.
 This is a photo that is suppose to be advertising the wrist restraints, but I'm personally more interested in the model. Can I get one of him please?
 I'm more curious than ever to figure out how guys get that v waist. I don't know if it's a low body fat thing or if I'm just not doing the right exercise. It's a sexy thing and I'd personally like to have it so I can impress guys.
 Just chilling out on the couch naked. That's usually the time when I get frisky. All a guy has to do is just lay there naked as if they do it everyday. It displays this form of confidence that I find sexy.
This guy has guns alright. Doesn't look like this photo was morphed in anyway. I see guys like this and can't help, but wonder what am I doing wrong at the gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment