Thursday, June 27, 2013

Heads up

I got an e-mail from blogger informing me that since I am a blog that identifies itself as having adult content that I need to be made aware of the new policy change that will be taken into effect on the 1st of July. Basically I'm not allowed to "monetize" my blog. That means I can not have ads from other adult websites on my blog. Now I don't, but we will see if they try to get me on a technicality since I do have links to other adult themed blogs on my blogroll. So if I up and disappear on the 1st make sure to watch my twitter feed. If it does go down I don't know where I'll move the blog. I know a lot of people are doing tumblrs, but not sure if I will or won't do one myself. I know I don't really want to do wordpress. I had a wordpress blog (was a normal blog) and I didn't like the lack of features. Just giving you a heads up.
I know it's hard to not be negative all the time, but come on Ted. Last night Ted proved exactly why I didn't want to get him involved in dating sites. Basically he says that since he can read people's emotions he needs a guy that connects with him on a deep level. Hello Ted! Isn't the point of dating to grow deep emotional connections? How many people (besides lesbians) have this super deep connection after one date? And he very quickly will dismiss a guy. I find myself trying to give the guys the benefit of the doubt before riding them off. Pretty much expects every guy to be playing a game. So now he's resigned himself to the fact he will never find someone that will ever reach him on a deep emotionally level. He also isn't willing to travel (we live in a small town where most guys aren't out nor want to be out). Just hard to help someone like that. Would like to help him, but it's like fighting against the wind. He will not date anyone that's a Leo because he refuses to stroke their ego like they want. If they do pass the astrology test they have to say and do all the right things. It's a first date. I'm no where near comfortable enough with a guy to make all the right moves. Don't know what to help him really. Clearly there isn't any help.
 This really is one of my favorite ways to masturbate. Humping the bed nude. It's how I jacked off for the longest time. Even now whenever I get fucked I like to be on my stomach.
 This guy is just yummy. Thick dick, in a jock, hair in allt he right places, sexy build. Just flat out yum.
 I can believe this guy is some white collar guy. Came home from a tough day at the office and needs some release. His hello consists of him stripping down and showing you just what he needs you to do. Not that you are complaining.
 This was what my dashboard looked like this morning. Would have been funnier if there was another 6 here and there. Didn't think I'd hit a number like this again so took a screen cap to prove it.
Don't know what to say about this guy. Great build and that face that let's you know he's in charge. I do wish he was a bit hairier, but wouldn't kick him out of bed because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment