Friday, June 21, 2013

Videos

First up today is Eric Evans and Brent Baines. This is from the second playing with fire if I recall right. Back when they were still a couple. They only did this one scene for the movie, but it's just so hot. Seeing two muscle bears going at it because they are truly that attracted to each other. This one is still one that makes it hard for me to hold off shooting. Sadly that's the only duo scene I have. The others were deleted and the replacement ones I have are all solos. Not bad solos mind you, just solos. The first one is with Lorenzo. I wish the lighting was a little better on this one, but he's nicely built and shoots a nice load at the end. Kinda gets into jacking there. Next up is Steve "Titpig" Hurely jacking and working out. This is the joy of having a home gym. You can workout naked, get a boner and then just rub one out before work. Next up is Luke Canon. I must say I wasn't really impressed with this one, until I got to the end. Then I found out why Canon was the last name used. The dude is a shooter. Even hits the middle of his neck. Guys like that are always fun in bed. Least I think so. Last up is Joey Jordan. Joey has a little delivery, but seems like no one is around. So while hanging out he finds a mirror and well you can see where this is going. If you like guys that like to play with their pecs then you will like Joey Jordan if you don't already. And yes guys he's actually gay. He did a video with his boyfriend at the time. Don't know if they are still together. Just know it was a big deal because it seemed like so many guys that were popular at that time were just gay for pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment