Friday, June 28, 2013

More progress

Last night me and Buck hung out at his place after I got off from work. I figured I'd give him a little surprise to see where things may lead, but I'll get to that later. I got there and he was in the shower and his dogs just freaked out on me. The male one was a bit more vocal today, but once Buck came out both calmed down. So calm in fact that the female one (I'm too lazy to give dogs aliases) actually layed in my lap. We were there for what seemed like an hour. Was probably more like 30 minutes. Then we moved to the bedroom. We of course made out and pretty soon I figured it was time for the surprise. The surprise was that I was wearing a jock. So he got to feel my bare ass. I was going to get him down to his briefs, but he said I'm not wearing any underwear. So being the tease I am I sat on top of him which of course woke things up even more. Before I knew it we both were nude. Which was my big plan for today. To get him comfortable with me seeing him nude. Not only were we nude, but we were both pretty hard the entire time. We again didn't cum, but we did just lay in each other arms. We were both so relaxed that we were actually starting to fall asleep. Today he even said he is getting more and more comfortable with me. I said something about last night being really amazing and he said he loved it. Which means we are on the right track. I don't have the highest of self esteem. That I think is the reason why I'm so quick to hop into bed with a guy. I need validation that he finds me sexually attractive. On the second date he was pretty hard and has gotten harder and stayed hard longer the more and more we get to know each other. Even said the other day he is almost ready to try topping me. I'm in no rush for that since I haven't been topped in awhile and his dick is a mouthful which means it's an assful. So we are happy with our pace and he does seem sincere when we are holding each other. Think we'll have to have another movie night.
 Now that is a back. The definition on this guy is insane. Can only imagine what he looks like from the front. To get this ripped, you have to really lower your body fat. Another reason why I couldn't do bodybuilding. Can imagine fucking that ass?
 I truly don't know when an image has been morphed and when it hasn't. A part of me wants to say ok this image has been enhanced, but where. The guy on th eleft does seem pretty bulky, but at the same time it doesn't look like it's not his. Then you look at his leg, and then you think well looks like someone took off their pants or posers or whatever. Either way it's a fun image to look at.
 So the NYC fire department calendar is out. Well been out, but seems like everyone in one of the yahoo groups I'm in can't stop talking about it. You can't help but admire firemen. They have a very risky and demanding job. A job that forces them to be physically fit. As a result you get images like this one here. And is there really ever such thing as an ugly fireman?
The context of this video leads me to believe that this guy is a roofer of some sort working on a roof when someone has gotten him pretty horned up. He pulls out his stiffed dick and takes a picture. I would say that whoever this was sent to either felt the need to share or he was sharing it with the world. Either way we are glad it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment