Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Not doing much

Sorry for the late post, but I just didn't feel like posting today. It's not that I'm having a bad day or anything. I just was expecting the 2nd season of Marvel Avengers Alliance to come out today. That usually takes all my focus. Well it didn't happen. Plus it was a slow day at work which really makes me drag. Well it picked up luckily. Also had a lot of talking I had to do today. First my boss' daughter's boyfriend showed up and the dude can talk. Then our rep from the radio station came down and she can just go on and on. So other than that not much is going on. Still talking with the guy I went on a date with. I'm not giving him an alias until after the third date and there is in fact a fourth. I also plan to see where he thinks this is going. I'm hoping it's going to the point of a relationship. Or at least be able to say we're dating.
 Butch. That would be the word I'd use to describe this guy. He just has this very masculine quality.
 I swear I can never look at a skinny guy the same way. This is the third picture of a guy that's pretty thin that had a huge dick. You can't help but wonder if all the meat on their body goes to their dick. I just know that if I had a dick that big I'd want to have a body that matched.
 I find Hans Hoffman incredibly hot. It's just the way he flexes. he has a great body and likes to show it off. It's not painful to watch him flex or jack off. I think he's one of those guys that gets off on having his body admired.
I'm both intrigued and repelled by this picture. The guy in this picture is pretty damn built. And no doubt he's a handsome man, but it's the eyes. There are certain guys that have these eyes that just make me uncomfortable. My math teacher in high school had them and this guy has them too. I don't know if it's something about the shade of the iris or what, but it just kinda makes me shiver.

1 comment:

  1. hans hoffman is hot hi man god job! im a lover butt men !very nice hairy butts!
    i`d like to see monster big butts on this blog !

    ReplyDelete