Friday, June 7, 2013

And just when I had given up

Every now and again a guy will do something to impress me. A few days ago I had messaged this guy who sounded interesting, but didn't hear back from him until yesterday. Well we started chatting and moved to texts. Turns out that we had a lot in common. Our names even sound the same. So we have agreed to go out Saturday night. He is the one that proposed the idea. So we'll see if he's truly what he's putting forward. It appears he is, but I've been fooled before. If the date does happen, we'll see if he continues to talk to me. I think the way the conversation goes will determine if I can expect to hear from him or not. I'm trying to not get my hopes up. When they are high they can easily be dashed. When they are low they can easily be raised. Just find it weird that with so many guys hitting me up looking for sex or whatever they want one guy actually seems to be interested in getting to know me. Well on monday you'll hear how it went good or bad.
 Found this on Roids and Rants. I'm not a flower type guy. If a guy gives me flowers I get more offended then flattered. With that being said this is pretty cute. If a guy showed up like this I'd be more flattered than angry. It has to do with the eyes and the smile he's giving.
 This guy could be an underwear model. It honestly annoys me that most underwear models you'll find are super shaven. Let's get some real men on there. Like dove has the real women campaign, let's get something going showing guys in their underwear. Hell I'd buy this guy's underwear in a heartbeat.
 Colt use to be so different. They not only put out some really good movies, but also did some really good photos. Seemed like they not only good get some very fit guys, but knew how to pose them in such a way that it was very erotic. This guy looks great and it's a simple position, but you can tell he is super built and define.
A lot of guys are now shaving their head or not a shamed to show they are bald. They actually did a study that even showed that if you are going bald, just shave it. Most people associate shaved heads with masculinity because of famous action men like Dwayne Johnson. I think that if the guy is not only bald or shaved, but is hairy too it's super sexy. Seems like a lot of guys will shave everything if they shave their head.

No comments:

Post a Comment