Monday, September 10, 2012

And my Monday has been long

It's only 11:45 (as of the time I'm writing this) and I'm so ready for today to be over. It has just been a long morning. Slow at the store plus seems like I can't get going. Also had trouble placing an order today which didn't help. I'm just now getting some breakfast in. Well the 2nd part of my breakfast that I save for when I get to work. Anyway a lot happened this weekend.
The good news is that my ex boyfriend Ted is on a dating website. Which now that I've gone through one day with him on that website is also bad news. Saturday he was all up beat. He had a guy that he thought was cute he contacted and had a few guys wink at him. Sunday he was a little depressed. The guy that he messaged apparently is giving up searching for a bit so he can focus on his school and job. The other bad news is that he's sent some e-mails to other guys and hasn't heard back. He was also contacted by two other guys and he isn't to thrilled about them. One lives about three hours away and Ted doesn't want to do a whole lot of driving which I can't blame him. Three hours is a lot of time on the road and would require either staying over a lot or having 6 hours free and a lot of money for gas. The other lives local and is one of those stuck on himself guys. At first I thought he wasn't giving him a far shake, until I read his profile. It's one of those "I'm a fit masculine man who's very professional and traveled the world" type of profiles. The kind that make you just go gross. He even answers his e-mails saying "Fit masculine guy here". Who does that? Who truly responds to every e-mail or message with fit masculine guy here? Now as for the guy that lives three hours away I kinda talked Ted into giving him a chance to get to know him. Saying that if you put it right out there that you aren't looking to do a lot of traveling then it may work. Sounds like he is self employed and has a lot of time that he could spend on driving. Even said in his profile he could move anywhere. They are pretty close in age and he seems like a nice guy. So like I said this is a kinda good news bad news situation.
There is a lot going on here. One he's on a dating website that caters to both men and women gay and straight. Two he's finally put a picture of him up on the website. Three he hasn't gotten the best reception. Four it's a pay site. He's paid for 3 months on the site. See I'm always leery of sites where you have to pay to do anything. Just cause you pay doesn't make it a good site. Yes it can weed out the players, but it can also scare away people who are good. I have no interest in paying to find a guy to talk to. I only joined sites like gay.com, bear411, Manhunt, and adam4adam. Not all at the same time and the only one I'm still on is bear411. Each site caters to a different crowd. Ted is looking for a real relationship. Hopefully he can find a guy on the site cause if not....well going to be hard on me and Coach.
In other news Coach will be meeting Ted tomorrow. Well that is assuming he doesn't change his mind. I'm trying to respect that he is having a hard time. No one likes seeing their ex find someone before them. Especially when you are still trying to get over him or her. It's just starting to get hard. Last night for instance. I wanted to stay up until 11:30 to watch the Robot Chicken DC comics special (which was kinda a let down). I said that when he asked if I was staying up and he says you are just saying that cause you want to talk to Coach (he said his real name). Note that I had talked to Coach earlier in the day and he knew about it. I didn't hide it. He said it with a smile, but at the same time it didn't feel like a complete joke. I said no I'm really staying up to watch that special plus to talk to him this late would be rude to you. He said well you could text. I said Coach doesn't have a cell phone (one thing I constantly remind him of) and that we talk through e-mail which I can do at any time. Plus he was asleep at the time. And that's just one of the recent comments. I'm trying to be honest with him and not hide things, but comments like that make it hard. If I'm staying up to talk to my boyfriend I'll say so. If he had stayed up he would have saw I wasn't lying. Respect works both ways and I'm just going to have to say something. Just haven't wanted to rock the boat too much since we have been doing really well. For the most part he was good Sunday.
Well in positive news Coach has some more stat updates. I got them Saturday, but this was after I had finished the blog and didn't want to go back to do an update. I was working on a Saturday so excuse my laziness on that.
Current Weight: 190lbs
Lifting Stats: working bench press for reps 200-215lbs
Squats 235-250lbs
Romanian deadlifts 260lbs
Barbell curl 85lbs-95lbs
Shrugs 250lbs-260lbs
Overhead barbell shoulder press 110lbs-115lbs
Dumbbell concentration curls at 40lbs
Is it any wonder why he can lift me up so easily? And No that picture isn't Coach, but I felt like posting it here.
I found this on Lolsnaps this morning and just had to post it. Wish they also showed wrestling too. Not the professional stuff, but the college and high school stuff with singlets. That's another one that could fit it in with the picture. Just draw singlets on the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment