Saturday, September 8, 2012

Such thing as cloud 11?

Saying I'm on cloud 9 doesn't seem like it really does me justice. Yesterday was my date with Coach and it was amazing. Just flat out amazing. For so many reasons. Hmm where to start. Oh I know with dinner and his cats.
So the picture to the left is a picture of one of Coach's cats. His name is Tiger. There is also Brenden and Pumpkin. Hmm....should have grabbed a photo of them. I think Coach sent me a photo of them. Meh I'll look for them later and post them on Monday. Anyway Tiger is the oldest cat. Coach had made us Chicken, rice, and buttered corn (all good btw). Now whenever Coach sits down Tiger always gets in the opposite chair and sits at the table staring. He's done that ever since he was a kitten. Yes he does get some food here and there. Last time I was there we put some Roast Beef out for him and for some reason he got his head under the table cloth and was trying to get at it. He had never done that before. Anyway back to his cats. Brenden is the 2nd oldest and from time to time gets into fights with Tiger. Play fights of course. They actually got into a tussle before I left. I think Brenden likes me the most. I petted him during dinner and he would constantly want me to pet him longer. He kinda paws at you like, "come on pet me some more". He also snuggled next to me while me and Coach were watching Queer as Folk. To the point I had no clue he was right next to me until I went to pause it. Pumpkin is the youngest and he likes me. Not as much as Brenden, but he likes me. He actually reminds me of my old cat. Both were loud purrers and I loved to pet them. Takes everything in me to not just pick him up and hold him all the time. Tiger I think is still getting use to me. I think he's like any older sibling. We look after our parents and we look at every move. I think he's warming up to me, but I do have to prove myself and I'm willing to do that cause I love Coach and love his kids like they were my own :).
Now on to the fun stuff. I'm not saying that playing with the cats wasn't fun, but yeah more fun was to be had. We went into his gym and we were going to have a mini workout, but well that lasted 1 quick set. A lot of kissing and holding and a bit of Coach flogging went on. Then he put on his collar, we kissed some more, he did some squats holding me, and eventually went into the bedroom. Then came the best part of the night. He said I could enter him and I did. It wasn't a full fledged pounding or anything. Just me entering him and going in and out again before pulling out. What made it so great was for once my mind was quiet. You see when I top a guy for the first time I get very nervous. I'm thinking ok go slow, but not too slow. Hope he likes it, hope I'm not too big. And of course the loudest is DON'T CUM, DON'T CUM! I didn't have that with Coach. It was just so nature. Such a slow passionate entry. The entire time I was thinking I love this man and I want to make love to this man. I made sure that he was able to relax and in doing so I was able to relax. If I didn't cum the rest of the night I would have been happy with just that. It was an amazing gift from the man I love. It was just a great start. Now we did cum later on, but it didn't top that moment. It came close, but that moment of me being inside Coach and holding him was just perfect. So romantic. So perfect. Now that unloading was great too. The two times I've been with Coach at his place have felt like a complete release. It's like the first time you learn you can cum. That release of everything that is building up, but this was better. It's like I've stifled myself before and this time it was a FULL release. I haven't slept so good at night in a long time. I know our dates are just going to get better and better as time goes on.
Yet that wasn't the end to a perfect evening. Me and my ex had a great chat. He has come a long way in realizing that we can still be friends even if we aren't together. In fact he has some good news that he'll be telling me a little later on. It sounds like he's truly embraced being gay and is willing to put himself out there. And of course I will be there for him every step of the way. I love him. Not as a partner or a romantic interest, but as a friend. I want him to be happy like he wants me to be happy. We have finally torn down the walls that have built up between us and are able to grow and live and be happy. I'm finally truly happy again. I feel like I did coming out of the hospital after my depression attack. I feel like I know what the problem was and have dealt with it and lived. So with that being said I'm giving my ex a name (not his real name of course). So from now on my ex with be referred to as Ted. Least until he stops being a little like Ted from Queer as Folk.
Like I said. Can I be on Cloud 11. It seems like I can and am. 

1 comment:

  1. Reading your last post and this post I have seen such growth in you. I know we have been twitter friends for about 2 months now..but in that time I have seen such maturity, calmness, and sincereity in what you write. I am so glad to read how extremely happy you are. Your life has finally turned for the better. Much much love!! :)

    ReplyDelete