Monday, September 17, 2012

Videos

It's monday and we all know what that means. Means that yet another week has started that we have to get through to get to the weekend. Hopefully these videos will make Monday a little less of a drag. First up is a scene from a movie who's name escapes me. I remember it was the 2nd movie Zak Spears did when he came out of retirement (the first time). In this scene one of Zak's prison buddies is trying to keep the Warden occupied to become the new Warden boy. Has to do with the plot which I barely remember. I love this scene cause the Warden is the one who gets fucked in this. Always a plus. This next one probably won't be everyone's cup of tea. If you like bears than you'll like it. I like bears, but I also like scenes that I find romantic. Basically it's a scene where there isn't a lot of "Yeah suck that dick" or "yeah take that". Just seems like the guys are really into each other. Third up is the first part of the movie Crossroads. This is the one from Kristen Bjorn which means multiple cumshots and hot guys. It's hard to not like anything that comes from that stuido. For all you Yaegerman fans out there you are in for a treat. This one is a cumpilation of his work. Yep 14 minutes of Yaegerman cuming for the camera. Then it's two Latin guys going at it. Don't ask me what there are saying or the context behind this scene cause I have no clue. Just enjoy the sex. Lastly is parts of the movie exhibit. The jumping appears to be intentional. This seems like it's a little bit of everything from the movie, but mostly the cumshots. There are a lot of them in any Kristen Bjorn movie which is again one of the reasons why I love those videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment