Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy day

Before I get onto today's post, I just have some clarification on yesterday's post. The guy I was talking about is not a friend. If I said he was that was my bad. He ims me every now and again. I kinda just nod along don't really have much to say. The guy is all about images.  When I had a date with the first Tommy, I had friended him on facebook and that's how the guy knew I had a date with Tommy. I offered to add him and he wouldn't add me because he doesn't want anyone on there that will post anything gay. Basically he didn't want me going on about me being gay which I don't do anyway. That's about the time I stopped iming him and talking to him. He also goes to my gym. He imed me the yesterday because he had saw me there the other day. And as you can tell he clearly came up to me to at least say hi. Yeah he didn't. So no this guy isn't my friend. He has far too many issues and I have my own crap to deal with. Don't need someone that insecure and about appearances in my life.
Now onto the happy news. I really don't know where to start. Well I guess I won't say the thing I'm waiting to tell Coach. I want to tell him face to face first so that will wait until tomorrow. So I guess I'll start with the fact that I have a date with Coach tonight and can't wait. You can imagine why it makes me so happy to see my boyfriend. So happy that I'm glad I'm wearing a jock right now. We have a lovely evening planned. A great dinner, a trip to his home gym with a little role playing then cuddling up with QAF. Sadly I can't stay the night, but that will be coming soon. Especially after Coach and my Ex meet. Once my ex sees that Coach is a great guy and not out ot hurt me or keep me and my ex from being friends things will fall into place. That's one of the things I love about Coach. He's secure in himself and us that he's ok with me being friends with my ex and actually wants to start a friendship with him. Not a lot of guys would be willing to do that. Hell not a lot of guys would be ok with their guy being friends with anyone they've had sex with. That's actually one reason why I'm not friends with a guy in Texas. I helped him with a divorce and 3 failed gay relationships, but because his new guy (who he moved in with like a month after they met) couldn't understand that it drove a wedge. I wish them no ill will.
So back to me and Coach. I'm just flat out happy and trying to not rush through the day. I have a nice weekend ahead even with working on Saturday. Coach tonight, work then rest tomorrow, and Packers game with my Ex and pizza. I'm also setting up visiting a friend some time next week. I'm for sure feeling happy and it's a nice feeling.
Thanks Adam. Your opinion does mean a lot. I do plan on holding onto Coach and not letting go. I keep telling Coach I'm not trading an hour of "fun" for a lifetime of happiness. I've been searching for a good guy for over a year and I'm lucky enough to find one. I'm not (as RuPaul would say) going to fuck it up. Whenever I'm with him I always see this look he gives. It's not there for long, but it's there. This look of vulnerability. It happens typically after we have a good kiss or when I say I love you or just after we hold hands. It's a look that connects to my heart. It's the look that let's me know he's not going anywhere and I'm not going anywhere. Makes me feel loved and makes me love him all the more.

No comments:

Post a Comment