Thursday, September 20, 2012

Special Date for a Special Day

Today is September 20th. For most of you it's not a special day, but for me and Coach it means we've been dating for a whole month. I was wondering why I've been so upbeat today. I had to do banking and have had a headache so the significance of the day was lost on me until I went through some of our old e-mails that I haven't archived yet. Plus coach has a test today so we haven't really been focusing on the day, but it is a special day. I'm sure he forgot too with his test. Nothing wrong with that when both of us had stuff we had to do today. We aren't going out today, but I am staying over on Saturday. We have a very nice date planned for Saturday so our Anniversary date has just been pushed back 2 days. We are going to a nice restaurant (just went through the menu not too long ago and know what I want), then to visit his mother's grave, then back home for some alone time. There is so much I want to do on this date. Like take some more pictures of my guy now that he's on his test booster post cycle. Also want to take a video of him on my phone. Kinda a throw back to the pictures I took on our first date. My upload them and crop them and post them on here so you can see the difference. I'm also thinking we do some measurements and I post them here as well. That's basically the G rated stuff we will be doing. The rest is between me and Coach.
Hard to believe it's only been a month. Seems like so much more has gone on in this month. Honestly it felt like we were together for 2 months. With dealing with Ted, getting to know each other, talking on the phone, through e-mails, and on bear we have gotten really close. Can't wait for our date Saturday. I try to make every date special. I want Coach to never feel like I don't love or care about him. It's why I'm all over him all the time on dates. June is slowly coming and when it does I'll be with him in the same house all the time. Now I just have to find a way to get him up to visit my dads or have them come down to visit us. They really like Coach, and are nervous that he won't like them so they can't keep up the friendship that they have with me. I know that everyone will love everyone so I'm not worried at all and told them such.
So happy one month anniversary to us. I won't be one of those guys that counts every month, but the 1st month is special. The next big one will be 6 months which will be February 20th. Hmm.... totally didn't plan that. Least we didn't start dating on August 14th. That would just be so wrong to have a 6th month anniversary on Valentine's day. And we all know my stance on Valentine's day. It's a day that makes single people feel worse and makes couples have to do something special just because of the day on the calendar. I rather love my guy all year round and make him special all year round then have to go all out just because it's Valentine's day or a B-day or an Anniversary. Well those last two I would make a big deal because to us they are, but not Valentine's day.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats J!! Congrats Coach!! I am so glad that I have been around to see this. Looking forward to hearing about you 6 month anniversary!

    ReplyDelete