Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The dating game

As most of us know, dating is never easy. Seeing what Ted is going through just reminds me of what I had to go through. You think you find someone interested, but they don't seem interested in you. I've had guys that I thought wanted to go on a date with me that were just guys who like to pretend like they do. Then there is also the case where you put your foot in your mouth or jump to a wrong conclusion. Well Ted messaged bachelor 1 and 3 yesterday and bachelor number 3 responded back. He said that he did get Ted's response, but was processing it. And Ted had also called bachelor number 3 by bachelor number 1's name. Needless to say he's beating himself up over that pretty bad.
At least my dating life is going well. Makes it easier to try to help him then if we both were single going through this. With my b-day coming up and me and Coach getting closer I'm feeling good about life. We even decided that we are going to go away for a weekend in December which will be very nice. It will be a long drive, but totally worth it. I have never gone away with a guy before. Me and Ted talked about it, but we just never could because so much had happened and by the time we were settled down we had drifted apart. With Coach if he says we are doing something we are going to do it. He's very Sagittarius like that. For now I'll just stay over at his place on Saturday and enjoy spending time with him and the boys. Apparently they miss me.
Now I'm off to try to get one of coach's pictures to be my background image on twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment