Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Long Day

Today has just not been a good day. I've gotten a lot of "just looking" customers. Plus it seems like my brain doesn't want to work. I've been working on this blog since this morning. I can't think of anything to write. Well it was bound to happen. I've written pretty much everyday for what 2 or 3 weeks now? I want it to be tomorrow so I can spend some more time with Coach. Maybe it's cause I'm nervous cause Ted asked for Coach's e-mail address and I'm just worried what Ted might say. Ted likes to write out these long e-mails and Coach has already said he doesn't have time for something like that. I'm really just getting myself all worked up. Ted might actually be good and just get to know Coach and won't spill his guts too quickly.
Other than that not too much to report. Me and coach are doing well per usual. Ted and I are getting along fine. It's just a non-eventful day. I have no stats to report and nothing has my feathers all ruffled. Well it happens sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment