Friday, September 28, 2012

And I'm back

Sorry about not posting yesterday. I left my charger at Coach's place and that meant I couldn't charge up my laptop battery. That means that I could have started to blog and then lost power and had no way to charge it up so I had to go get a replacement form Best Buy. Then on top of that my Aunt had her cellphone "stolen". She's on my mom's plan (as am I) so the number of minutes I have to use got cut down dramatically since the theft is using the minutes. Keep in mind this is her third cellphone she's gone through while being on my mom's plan. She "lost" two others and got my mom kicked off her phone insurance plan. She went through not only our 700 landline minutes (I think it's 700), but also 1,500 roll over minutes we accumulated in one month. So with all that going on I'm totally stepping back and focusing on something that is pretty random. Well not really if you live inside my mind.

Last night I was watching True Blood and that question came into my mind again. If you could have a boyfriend or girlfriend or whatever that was some sort of supernatural creature what would it be? Keep in mind I'm happy with Coach and I'm not going to change him in anyway, but this is just something that's fun to think about. Plus I've thought about it before. Just felt like it needed revisiting. I'm still sticking by the fact that I think a werewolf would be a much better boyfriend than a vampire. The reason being is that a werewolf you can take out with you in the sun. It's sometimes nice to just sit outside and talk. Depending on what novel or movie you are watching will depend on if your boyfriend will turn ashy in the daylight. Plus there is also the fact that a vampire is always cold. You will never feel the warmth of their body. That is one thing I love to do with Coach. I like to snuggle up with him because he's always warm (part of the test boosters). It's comforting and kinda lulls me to sleep. Now keep in mind I'm not saying you have to limit yourself to vampires and werewolves. I'm just thinking about me. You see I went back and forth between wanting a vampire to a werewolf and back. I think a werewolf would be a lot more fun. Least if what I read is right. I'm sure the sex with a werewolf is amazing.
Now with that in mind I think a good thing for me to be to compliment that werwolf isn't to be a werewolf or a vampire, but an incubus. For those of you that don't know what an incubus let me give you the short version. A male demon that is very sexual, but does feed on the life force of their victim. If you've ever seen the show Lost Girl (another one I'll have to watch with Coach) think of Bo, but as a guy. Put a werewolf with an incubus, it would be a pretty good match. Well except for the fact that I don't believe an incubus could be faithful and a wolf would mate for life. When you are a demon that is that sexually charged you would need it constantly. Like I said this is just some random things I've been thinking about. Just to pull myself out of the funk I was in yesterday.
So this is the second photo of Coach that I took on our date on Wednesday. I took a few more, but I didn't like the back shot. It made his legs look smaller than they are. I think it was the angle I was holding the phone. It was tilted down so I could get everything in. This is me being a picky boyfriend. I only like flattering photos of Coach. Granted a box over his face isn't flattering, but we both agree that I can share photos of him just can't reveal his face. He does have nice legs. As you know from his squat stats. And he's squatted (in great form) while holding me. I'll have to get a leg only photo so you can get an accurate look at them.
So I got two songs today. The first comes from Coach (since it's a Frank Sinatra song) called Winners. No this isn't me and Coach pulling a Charlie Sheen "Winning" moment. Just more of the fact that we have both dealt with some serious issues and come out on top. I know the man can be very deep. The next song comes from me. It's the song I'll Cover You from Rent. I did the movie version because the first version I heard isn't available online. My friend was in a production of it. Her boyfriend invited all her friends and we surprised her by showing up. I have a picture of her being all surprised on my facebook page. Anyway this version also has subtitles. It's a good song.

1 comment:

  1. I'll cover you...great song. I will agree with you on the werewolf idea... I love a warm furry body you can literally be a animal in the bedroom..woof!! So he goes insane one day of the month..doesn't women and we still live with them. Lol.

    ReplyDelete