Friday, September 14, 2012

Back on track

Yesterday was a pretty crappy day as you could tell. A lot went down. I had dinner with Ted and my friend. He seemed to be ok during that dinner, until talk of him meeting a guy off the site he's on came up. Which lead to him dominating the conversation and informing our friend how the difficulties he's having and blah blah blah. Then he ends this 10 minute conversation (felt like longer) saying I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable, but just saying how I feel. I had to go give the waitress a tip and found out my friend said that he didn't mean to exclude Ted from things and he's welcome to come with him and his boyfriend anytime etc. So Ted let's me know that's all he wanted was someone to be a friend and all that jazz so today he's in a good mood. We will see how long it lasts before he goes back to the guy who e-mailed coach saying how much time and energy he invested in me for Coach to benefit. He truly did e-mail my boyfriend saying that. Lovely huh?
In other news the guy I dated before Coach asked me to his b-day party. Note that he has no clue that I'm dating someone. I would assume by now he figured it out or hasn't. Yesterday I accepted the invitation because I was pissy and feeling like petty bitch. Kinda wanted to rub that I'm dating someone in his face, but today I'm not so pissy and I don't know what to do. I'll probably discuss it with Coach. He wants to have dinner at the olive garden then go downtown. Well downtown means bars and I'm not into bars. Plus I'm certainly not going to be drinking then driving. Hell I can't even stand to drink. Well I'll talk to coach about it, and it's not like it's just me and him. Better not be expected to get him a gift if I do go. I'm not that close to him.
Well what I was going to talk about yesterday was the fact that me and Coach's astrology signs are so compatible. I try not to be so into astrology, but well when most of my relationships ended exactly how it was predicted they would it's hard not to give it some credit. My first boyfriend was a scorpio (I'm a libra) and well it ended like all sites said it would. It ended cause he was quite jealous. It was hard to secure him. With Ted (who is a cancer) the relationship was a lot of work. It worked at times, but it was just constantly working to keep it together. With Coach (who's a Sagittarius) it is so easy and natural. It feels just right. We compliment each other. Every day it seems like we don't have to try to enjoy each other. It's a joy just to talk on the phone or through e-mails. It fits so well. It can be seen in how we interact. He can be dom and submissive and I'm the opposite of what he is at the time. It's awesome to be pushed around by him, but just as much fun to make him submit to me. I lean on him just as much as he leans on me. I'm up when he's down or he's up when I'm down. It feels like what I thought a real relationship would feel like. It doesn't even feel like we will have too many arguments, and if we do they will be resolved easily. And to think it all started on March 2nd with a chance meeting. It's a good thing that we didn't truly meet back then. We both had to do some growing to get to where we are now. I'm happy to be with him and no one is taking that away from me.

1 comment:

  1. The partner and I have clashing signs so it is a constant battle between us. There is never a dull moment in our house. Lol.

    ReplyDelete