Monday, September 24, 2012

What a weekend

Sorry for no blog update on Saturday. I had laundry and stuff to do so I got a little side tracked. Didn't get a chance to write something out before I left to go be with Coach. It was such an amazing weekend. My eyes opened on quite a few things.
I drove up to Coach's place and from there we went to a nice bar and grill. It was very nice. Not only was the food good (and a lot of it), but they even had a salad bar. If I had known how big my sandwich was going to be plus all the fries I wouldn't have had any salad. We then visited Coach's mom's grave. It was a beautiful tombstone. We also walked around the church which was huge. I've never been in a catholic church, and must say I don't think I will again unless I have to. It's really big and intimating.
We then picked up a cheesecake (I was joking with him that if he was ever to eat most of my cheesecake I'd bite his arm off) and then did a workout in his home gym. Must say it is going to take some getting use to working out with him. I say that because I couldn't stop boning up while he was working out. Yes it's true I'm 23 and that stuff happens, but it does make it hard to focus. Pun slightly intended. And I'll include updated stats towards the end of this post cause with a bit of my pushing he upped some of his lifts. The joys of having a boyfriend to show off for ;). From there we get started on Queer as Folk. Well started for a few minutes before we decided that we both were a bit worked up so to speak. I normally choose not to mention our sex life, but well this is both funny and hot and I got permission to share it. So he was on top of me and I was talking dirty to him. Calling him my muscle coach playing with his jock. Well he starts really getting into it and starts yelling, "for the team! yeah for the packers!" and boy did he shoot. It was a big load for anyone. Needless to say it was one of our better sessions and they seem to get better and better every time we are together. That's pretty much the only time I'm going to mention me and Coach's sex life so enjoy.
After a few episodes of Queer as Folk we snuggled and talked and it was just nice. Felt great to just be in his arms and have my head on his chest. To be able to kiss him any time. It was great. And sleeping with him was great. Then some weird stuff started to happen. All of a sudden Coach started barking. At first I thought he was just doing it because he felt me stir and realized I was awake. Then he kept doing it and I kinda hit him a little. Then he just kept doing it and then he stirred and said did I say something? Well Coach apparently talks in his sleep (and in this case barks). I said no you didn't say anything, but you were barking. He started laughing and said really? I said yeah you were barking I thought you were joking at first. Well he laughed more and said he had this dream where he was wearing his leather collar and I was holding his metal chain and walking him around the house like a dog. I then told him to chase the cats and he barked at them. I then said that was too loud and gave him a little swat with a riding crop. He then barked a little quieter. Now I find this funny for a completely different reason. At this time I would like Coach to skip a head cause I know he's reading this and I don't want to spoil the surprise. I'll give you a sign of where you can continue. So the reason I find this so funny is because I was recently watching the first season of True Blood. No Coach keep skipping ahead. If you don't want any of the first season to be spoiled skip ahead. Anyway Sam and Terra decide to sleep with each other. Well Sam barks in his sleep, but for a completely different reason. The reason being that he's a shape shifter who likes to turn into dogs. And that's why I found it way too funny. Here's the sign: ok coach you can start reading again. All and all it was a good sleep. Now for the other weird thing. Tiger (the one that thinks he's people and sits at the table like in the picture) decided he wanted to lick my head. If you've never had your hair licked by a cat then hope you don't. It was just this weird feeling. Kinda like sandpaper on your hair. He didn't get to the scalp, but it was just weird. Then he jumps down and walks out the room.
After that me and Coach slept in on Sunday.Was very nice to just lay there under the covers and snuggle some more. Then I started getting a little frisky, but Coach wanted me to be good since we were going to workout once we did finally get up. You have no idea how hard that was. We got up and started getting ready to workout. It was chest day today and that makes it even harder to be good. While doing sets we both also decided it was time to update our bear profiles to say who we were dating. Just get all the back talk and under handed dealings out of the way. Sadly I've already gotten a taste of those. I'll talk about that tomorrow. This is a happy post and don't need those people bringing it down. Anyway we also had lunch and watched some more All in the Family (saw an episode on Saturday too) then decided to get dressed and go for a walk. Coach wanted to me to meet a few of his neighbors. We went to a park where Coach almost effortlessly picked me up (after doing a personal best with his chest routine). Yeah I clearly got to put on some weight to give him a bit more of a challenge. We then got back watched two more episodes of Queer as Folk before I had to go. I wanted to get back home before it got dark. I didn't tell Coach this (a little too late now), but I was pretty down leaving. I was pretty close to tearing up. I had to go home a different way to make sure I didn't focus on the fact I was leaving a man I love so much.
I meant to get some updated pictures of Coach to share, but well I got side tracked. I was too busy focusing on him and us. I did say I wanted to get the pictures, but we just didn't get around to it. We had fun holding and kissing and talking. Shame cause I do have updated stats and wish I had a picture of him to go along with them. Anyway here are the new lifting stats:
Working Bench Press: 235lbs
Squat: 235-250 lbs
Romanian Deadlifts: 260 lbs
Barbell Curl: 85-95 lbs
Barbell Shrugs: 250-265 lbs
Overhead Barbell Shoulder Press: 120 lbs
Concentration Curls: 40lbs
The bench press went up while I was there. It was actually pretty awesome. I really felt like his encourager at that moment. Trying to get him to push harder. It was just so great. I'm sadly not at the point where I feel comfortable lifting in front of Coach, mainly cause I haven't mastered keep the blood flow away from my lower head. Plus I find the smell of Coach all sweaty very arousing. That actually is a big deal for me since I'm so scent sensitive. I can easily be turned off by the smell of some guys. There was a guy I was with awhile back in Texas who just had the rankest breath. I mean just so gross. Coach is the complete opposite. He 1. always makes sure his breath is fresh and 2. I like his scent. We can't change our natural scent. Coach has a very nice natural scent that you can smell even if he puts on a little of that Bod spray on.
The last thing I want to talk about before I wrap this up is a comment that a guy name Matt gave on Friday's blog post:
Hey man, I've been reading your posts for a few months now, and I'm so glad to read along with the evolution of your relationship. I first found your blog and got hooked on your taste in... um... videos:) But as you have grown in your relationship, so has the depth of your posts, and I'm honored to be a part of your online world lol. I'm growing into my first relationship as well, and it has been the most hectic roller coaster of my life. It will be a year in November, and it is strange to think about how much we have gone through and we dont even have an anniversary under our belts! Reading about your life is helpful to me, and reminds me that we are all a work in progress and we have to live in order to grow. Thanks for caring enough to share and I wish you the best in your new life with Coach:)
I want to personal thank Matt for saying that. Thanks to guys like Matt, Adam, my dads, and others who have been supportive I've been able to grow. I'm very self critical and doubt my own feelings a lot of the time, but when you hear some validation like that up there it goes a long way. Thank everyone for the comments.
In closing I got two songs from Coach. He sent them to me this morning well I'm sharing them cause both are appropriate for today. Can't wait for our date on Wednesday. I enjoy every minute I spend with that man. I know he always has my back. He's my pit bull that barks in his sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment