Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Rule

When it comes to my boyfriend I have a new rule. The rule is don't ever mention anything about how I feel. That way I don't have to deal with his drama. Yesterday I come home and I apparently looked tired. I simply said long day. Well he starts poking. What's bothering you. I said you sure you want to know. He says he does. So I give him the cliff notes version which basically said things that he did without saying he specifically did them. Then he asked for specifics. So I told him. Well that pissed him off. Then why the hell did you keep probing. So now he's sulking. So you know what screw it. I won't tell him about my day. I won't tell him how I'm feeling unless he just asks for it. I'm not apologizing either. I stated how I felt after HE asked me. He sulked so much he didn't get up to go to the gym with me. So I went alone. I'm not going to deal with his drama. He asked me about my feelings I told him and now he's off licking his wounds. Don't ask a question if you can't stand the answer. So like I said new rule. I won't tell him anything. It's all going here. When he's ready to listen to what I have to say and feel.
The weird thing about this pic is the guy reminds me so much of Patrick Dempsey. It's the hair and eye brows. Once you get to the eyes and nose it's all wrong. It just gets me thinking. What random thing is out there that haunts Patrick. Simon Rex has videos of him jacking off. Seems like every other male celeb has a pic of them pants less. That's what this pic makes me think of.
This is a great photo if you cut it off at the neck. This guy is just making a weird face that is ruining the pic. I mean the pose is great. His body looks so amazing relaxed like that. Then you see his face and it just destroys the amazingness. It's kinda like the who farted face, but hey he's not a model. He's a bodybuilder. They aren't paid to be a pretty face. They are paid to have an amazing body and sell stuff to people with not so amazing bodies.
This guy is clearly in contest shape. I mean look at those abs. He has great definition. If this guy is in his off season then damn. Plus could his briefs be any smaller. The answer is yes and they should be. I mean you can clearly see his dick head. I'm just blown away by this guy. Wouldn't mind showing him one on one how much I appreciate his body.

No comments:

Post a Comment