Friday, January 14, 2011

Videos

The first video is of some Gymnast having sex. I can not remember the name of the video that this comes from. I watched it all the time. Anyway I have no clue why gymnast having sex is so hot, but it just is. Maybe it's the tights, maybe it's the body the built from doing gymnastics, or maybe it's just they are able to have sex in positions normal people couldn't do. Then Daniele Montana gets fucked by barber Matthias Vannelli. It's actually a pretty short scene sex wise. They spend a lot of time sucking and rimming, but little time doing anal. That doesn't make it a bad clip. I mean both men have great bodies and cocks. Plus they managed to both cum at the exact same time. That's not an easy feet to do. I've tried. That alone makes the scene worth watching. Third up Rip Stone jacks off for a lucky worshiper. I must say I love this scene. Mainly because Rip is just talking dirty. I also love his accent. I think it's from growing up in Texas, but I love southern accents. Just makes a guy sexier. The body doesn't hurt either. Next it's around time to vote and Eduardo is casting his. His ballout goes in a willing business man. I don't know what is actually going on, I'm just working with what I see. Anyway it's a pretty nice scene. Then Daniele Montana gets worshiped. Sadly this clip got cut off. The first few minutes are just boring back story, but then Daniele starts posing for the camera and gets sucked off. He shoots a huge load btw. Then he starts fucking and it cuts off. Good scene despite that. Lastly it's Girth Brooks and Sean Stavos. Apparently Girth and Sean are playing a little game of I bet this happens. I will say that Girth did bet Sean that he wouldn't suck his dick if his player made the shot. I'm a stickler for semantics. Anyway Sean does seem to really enjoy his "punishment". Only annoying thing about this clip was there was body kissing, but not kissing on the lips.










No comments:

Post a Comment