Monday, January 17, 2011

Videos

Now again I know I posted this video before. I'm sure the link doesn't work now. Anyway this was the first time I ever saw Alexsander Frietas. It's so funny watching it now. Mainly because it starts off so soft. Then it gets rougher. Seems like he doesn't do anything soft nowadays. Will say it was a good vid. Then 2 latin muscle studs fuck. The video is hot. That is all I can say. 3rd up is Ty Fox and Bruce Patterson (Chris Thunder at the time) on the fire truck. It's the final scene of Playing with Fire. The first one. Basically this is bodybuilders going at it. It's something you don't see too often nowadays. Kinda shame. I mean watch the clip it's easy to see why one can imagine these guys as firefighters. Fourth up is Lee Matthew from theguysite. Here is an interesting fact about Lee Matthew. He and I have similar stats. He's 5' 6" (as am I) and weights 160 lbs (as do I). I think he wears it better though. Plus Lee also did some stripping. I could see him doing that and being very popular too. The last video is of Girth Brooks and Tyler Saint. This is the video I was talking about awhile ago where we are suppose to believe that Girth has this app that lets him hook up with guys (they never tell you the name of it) and that this is the first time Tyler has done anything like this. I posted it just for that craziness alone. The sex is ok, just wish that Girth would be such a straight guy and kiss another guy. Suck another guys cock. Would make the scene way better. Sorry no 6th video. I really need to start counting when I'm working on these posts.








No comments:

Post a Comment