Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Videos

The first video is amazing. I do not know the name of the top, but I've seen him before. He does not disappoint in this sean cody video. Probably the reason why he looks familiar is I might have seen him in another sean cody film. Anyway both these guys have great bodies. Also appear to be into each other. I say that based on the huge load both these guys shoot. I mean when the top goes you end up asking yourself how much cum does this guy have. Does it ever stop? Sadly it does. Next up Adriano Marquez and Michael Cody have some leather fun. Adriano was an amazing guy, but the weird thing is one day he seemed so young and the next he just looked older. I was looking at two films that were made not too far apart and he just looked so much older all of a sudden. Anyway I digress. It's a pretty good scene. Adriano is in amazing shape. The shame about this clip is that there is no sound. This guy gets so into his jack off session. I mean at a point he is so into it he clearly had to keep his hands away from his dick and just in the air. If it's acting it's great acting because it's very believable. Not to mention he has a very amazing body. More stuff like this needs to be out there. Then two guys have sex on a boat. It's a short scene, but then we go onto a boat to see two guys fuck. Both are good scenes. Fifth up is Thomas and Colt. Thomas is the bigger guy. I've seen his other work from this site. It's slow to get started, but once he gets his dick hard the fun begins. I will say the part that surprised me was when he got a belt and put it around Colt's neck. Not to choke him, but to kinda hold him in place while he was fucking him. Was kinda hot. Lastly is Eduardo and Dean Coulter. I'm sure I posted this before and if not then well your in for a good treat. This is from the Titan movie Eruption. Titan does great work and had two great performers as seen in this scene.










No comments:

Post a Comment