Monday, January 31, 2011

Feeling better

So I figured it out this morning. The reason why I'd been feeling so lonely and weird about my relationship is because my boyfriend was feeling very insecure. We talked last night... well he talked I listened. He said he was really close to asking me to find someone else. Saying I could do better. Well after he thought about it (and thanks to the book he's reading), he's come around. He's realized that what I see in him isn't what he sees in the mirror. Just like what he sees in me isn't what I see in the mirror. I'll be the first to tell you I have low self esteem. Yeah I had guys every now and again tell me I'm cute and adorable, but I didn't believe it. Just like whenever my boyfriend says it now I have a hard time taking it. Like he constantly mentions how I look great with a shirt off, yet when I take off my shirt all I see is problem areas. So we talked today and I feel better about us. Got to love how talking really does help resolve issues. I love my boyfriend for that. I really got to remember to talk to him whenever I have an issue.
I had to post this picture I found. It's of Francois Sagat and Said. The first time I ever saw or even heard of him was in this movie. Like most I was obsessed with him for quite some time. Then he moved over to Titan and then he started doing movie that I didn't really care to watch. Then seemed like he started doing more modeling, then all of a sudden he had this movie. I always find it hard to take anyone serious in the mainstream world after I've seen them having sex on camera for money.
I like this picture because of the top guy. His name is Akos Piros and I've posted a video or two of him. I just find him incredibly sexy. I think mainly because of the first video I ever saw him in. I mean he just got into it. He was very verbal which I love. Ever since then I like pretty much everything he does. He is one sexy daddy.
I chose this picture because it illustrates a point. This guy here looks like he's a tall guy. Like what? 6' 4"? Well why does this guy seem tall. Is it the camera angle? Is it because he's black? Or is it just because in our minds tall guys are muscular guys. It's like the Rusty Jeffers or Jack LaLane effect. You look at them and you just make them tall guys in your mind then you're shocked by the fact that they aren't even taller then 5' 11". Wonder if that is a societal thing or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment