Monday, January 24, 2011

Love predictability

I was right about my boyfriend. The funny thing is that he said that the only reason why we ended up having sex was because I sparked the flame wearing the silk briefs. Well he "goes to bed" and I wait a few minutes. Brush my teeth and all that then come in and there it is. I see him lighting up the electric cigarette. I get in bed and yep his dick is stiff as a bone. I must say that is some of the hottest sex we have ever had. The annoying part was that while edging I ended up shooting a load. Well that usually just makes me less aggressive in bed. Not that night. I was all over him just like he was all over me. Plus he shot an incredible load. I would have shot more if I hadn't done so already. It's night like that, that remind me how awesome it is to have a boyfriend. Plus since we did something he liked we'll get to do something I like one of these days. Yep relationships are awesome.
This is what is commonly referred to as a poser malfunction. Well I think that malfunction implies something wrong. I mean he's excited. What's wrong with that? Probably should have tired a different dick position. Plus he could have been sucking in the gut. Either way the guy has nothing to really be a shamed of. He has a rocking body and a dick that well can do that. Can't really get any better then that.
This is Nick Harmon wrestling. The funny thing about him is that he was really hot at one point. Then he seemed to get off into a lot of the fetish videos then seemed to disappear. For example there is a vid of him being tickled. That was from one of his vids. This one is clearly from a wrestling fetish video. He was on smoking hunks for a long time. He seems to still be in the business, but just doing cam shows. Shame because I loved listening to him talking all dirty. Wonder how much of this was acting and wonder if the guys were getting turned on by it.
This is just the classic Carl Hardwick look. I loved it on Rusty Jeffers. I mean the cowboy hat was great, plus the Mustache always worked for him. Now I'm kinda envious of the boys in the background. I mean they live across the street from Rusty Jeffers a.k.a. Carl Hardwick. Omg I'd die if that was me. I could never look at him without picturing him jacking off. What if he ever brought over his workout buddies. Or you ever went to the gym with him. Yeah that would be endless jerk off material for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment