Friday, January 21, 2011

Fun Weekend

So earlier this week my boyfriend got his electric cigarette in the mail. He's been trying to kick the habit forever. The thing is that cigarettes are tied into his libido. When he smokes his nips and dick get hard. Not like he has to go have one before sex, he just doesn't get horny when he stops smoking. So he's trying this electric cig out. He said he feels right and it keeps him from having to go out in the cold. It's water vapor that's in the smoke. He's really gun shy about it too. He will not let anyone see him smoke. He let me see him a few times, but most of the time he's gun shy. I think the weekend will be fun because he's always wanted to have sex while smoking, but well never done it being all gun shy. He didn't want the ash in the bed or the smell to linger. Well now that he has this new cig that doesn't leave ash or a smell he very well might get his wish. Plus my measurements are in and that usually makes him want to have sex. Especially when they are good stats. My arm is close to 15 inches and that's a big deal on a guy that's 5' 6".
What I'm about to post will never ever be able to be unseen. Or unheard. We all know Zeb Atlas as the hunk with an amazing smile and body that jerks off on camera or fucks girls on camera and sometimes guys. Well apparently guess who is trying to be a singer. Yes Zeb Atlas. Now this isn't the same as Colin Ford. No Colin has the voice to sing. Zeb.....not so much. I mean this video is all kinds of wrong. It's not a music video. It's him doing what he usually does on camera plus trying to sing. Ugh just scary. The man can do a lot of things, but this isn't one of them. If you want to watch it...here it is. I couldn't make it through. Felt embarrassed for him.

If you were brave enough to watch that video you probably need a visual cleansing. This should do it. Like I said many times bodybuilding is a homoerotic sport. I can understand the hug for the winner, but why is it a threeway hug. And why is the other guy kissing the other guy. Like I said it's homoerotic. Maybe this is taking place in a country where hugging and kissing isn't such a big deal, or maybe this is right in the US. Either way it's a nice picture.
I have no point to posting this pic besides the fact that I wanted too. I like his legs, good arms, and he's sticking out at attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment