Monday, January 10, 2011

Videos

So this post is already off to a great start. The first video I wanted to post was deleted. So off to the next one. This video features a guy that has sex with his step dad. I've thought about that. Again my biggest fantasy for the longest time was that an older hot stud would teach me the sexual ropes. Apparently that actually happened with this guy. Lucky bastard. The next video is another older/younger combo. A mature muscle bear teaches the box boy a few things. The funny thing is that the top isn't the older guy. Which is a shame because he makes for a great top. A really great top. That being said it's still a good scene. Third up two guys go at it in library. Oh just fyi there is a scene with a guy reading a book in there which I'm sure has to do with the plot of the movie, but has nothing to do with the sex scene. I would go to the library more if I knew that this stuff went on there. Then Max Grand gets to star in a pizza delivery fantasy. Apparently Grand's boyfriend imagines up this fantasy. I must say it was kinda a lame fantasy. First off what nerd has tattoos. 2nd like a nerdy pizza guy is going to not get the money and go. A hot delivery guy would most likely stop to have sex. That's my only beef with this scene. Lastly is a solo with David Lash. Fyi turn off the sound. Someone thought that it would be a great idea to put their own soundtrack to this clip. No trust me it takes away from the scene. David is a beauty to behold. Doesn't need any music to detract from that. He is very muscular and ripped. So hot.








No comments:

Post a Comment