Saturday, January 22, 2011

Today's plan....edge

That's all I'll be doing today. My boyfriend will probably want to have sex tonight. If not least I had a good edging session. There is a blog that I found that I'm going to be surfing some more. See if I get any good blogs off of it. Plus all the vids they have. It's fun blog surfing while edging. It's how I found a lot of the blogs I like to surf. Today will be fun.
Awhile ago I posted a video with this guy. I mentioned how he clearly used an oil to make his muscles bigger. Well I found this in my blog surfing. A before and after photo. Now I must say that he really shouldn't have done it. I mean he looked really cute. I think if he buffed up normally (or even roided up) he would look really good. Now he just looks....odd. The traps are abnormally hard and his arms have the same problem. Amazing how something as simple as injected oil into one's body can make them less attractive.
Seriously why are bodybuilders not wearing posers like this. I mean it shows the body very well and keeps it covered. Now just because it fits like a glove and leaves nothing to the imagination is a plus. Hard to not look good in rubber or latex.
Got to admit that this guy looks good in this look. The funny thing is I'm pretty sure he's not even hard. Sure does make his dick look super impressive. Wish I had a pair of these. Bet my boyfriend would love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment