Thursday, January 20, 2011

Videos

The first video is Lance Gear fucking in a parking garage. I personally hate out and about sex scenes. It has to do with how I view sex, but this one I was fine with because I know it was set up so no one came down. Anyway I always had a thing for Lance Gear. Just had that sexual appetite that was so darn appealing. Wonder what he's doing now and if he's still with Peter Raeg. The next clips is from Muscle Matt. Features Matt and Adam fucking Pete. It's a video they call Christmas Wish 2010. Must say Pete really got it from both ends. Kinda wonder if Matt wanted to have a go at Pete's ass, but Adam was having too much fun fucking him. Third up is a Japanese muscle stud. It's just a solo scene, but got to admit he's well built. Sadly yes there is genital masking. I have no idea why the Japaense insist on those. Not like we can't make out the dick or when they cum. Then it's the short version of Ricky from Manavenue. He does a bit more posing and talking at the beginning of the clip. Basically you get to the end faster. Got to admit the guy has great size and a huge dick. Some guys get all the luck. Then we have some auditions for Sean Cody. You use to see a lot of these, but not anymore. I always wondered why they make these Auditions and post them for the world to see. I mean obviously these guys weren't "sean cody" material if they don't get a name like the rest of the guys. Still it is nice to see three guys jack off in a row. Lastly is a Muscle Threeway. Just so you know the voices have been dubbed. I don't know why they did that. Least the sex makes up for that.










No comments:

Post a Comment