Thursday, January 13, 2011

Too cold

It's just cold out. Too much snow and ice. The only good thing about winter is that my boyfriend snuggles more. The crappy thing about that is his hands are cold a lot of the time. I also hate it because you can't really sleep naked. Well you can, but just not as comfortable. Well that's not true either. Last night my boyfriend was naked and I know he did it just to mess with me. So I got naked and I actually slept really well. Probably because my boyfriend was right there so I didn't get a chance to get too cold. I just hate those flannel sheets. They arouse my dick way too much. Give me a boner all the time. Make it hard for me to want my boyfriend to wrap his arms around me because he thinks I want to go at it when I don't. We don't have sex the night before we go to workout. Unless we do it early. Kinda our thing. I just want it to be summer. That way if we did have sex the night before there isn't a chance of us sleeping in since the sun would wake us up.
This is another picture that makes me just get bad thoughts. I mean that face. Plus that bulge. Just that face of fuck yeah lets do it. I really kinda want to know what prompted this facial expression. Maybe he's hypnotized. Whatever caused it I'm glad it happened.
I don't know where this bodybuilding show is, but I want to know when the next one is. Wow. This guy is totally what I'm attracted too. He's older. He has a great build. I find the smile very cute. Plus he clearly does not fit the stereotype that all bodybuilders have small dicks. That thing is clearly not even at half mast. I'm just shocked that you can wear posers like that. Well I'm sure in the US you can't. Which is a shame. It's basically like being naked, but not. Plus that blue really makes his dick pop.
This is proof that some bodybuilders truly get off on people watching them pose. I mean look at that. Tell me that is not a chubby at least. I mean the poser is not tight on him so it's not like that's just how he placed it. Maybe he fluffed himself before going on stage. Maybe he's a little turned on by some of the other competitors. Whatever caused it, I'm glad a photographer snagged it in a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment