Monday, January 31, 2011

Videos

Before I get started I'd like to mention that if the gayforit videos don't look the right size it's because I don't know what is the correct size. For some reason the code no longer has the height and width so I had to put in some numbers. Just letting you know now. The first video is fucking the matador. A tourist sees a lone matador and has a little fantasy with him. I must say wow both guys have nice size dicks. Either one could have made for a good top. Plus they shoot a nice size load. Then a threesome moves to fivesome. The first like 2 scenes are just three guys then all of a sudden they are in a tub and 2 more guys have joined. I'm sure there is more to the clip then what was uploaded. Never the less it's hot like most Kristen Bjorn movies. Third up Str8 Jeff jacks off. I'll say that this wasn't the usual Str8 Jeff cam show. Usually he talks a whole lot more. He also poses a bit more. He's also in a room that doesn't seem so bare. Never the less it is a camera that seems like it has better quality then the old one he used. Wonder if his wife told him to keep it down. As a side note yes he did get married and pretty sure she knows about his side work. I mean you know it paid for her ring and house. I know I posted this video before, but again I have no clue if it got deleted. Anyway it's a Coach and Soccer Player. The coach fucks the player and shoots a nice load, then he jacks off again later. I love how they got it close enough that you could see his dick spasm and the load shooting up his dick. Don't see that very often. Fifth up is a nice stud jacking off. I must say he has a killer body and dick. Even poses a bit for the camera. Great little jack off session. Last up is Aiden from Corbin Fisher. Again I typically don't like there stuff, but this one worked for me. I don't know if it was the interview questions or just the fact that this guy is clearly an edger. He says he likes to really enjoy jacking off. Might be why I like watching him do so. Guys that really let them self go and enjoy the bate really know how to make it look good on camera.










No comments:

Post a Comment