Saturday, January 29, 2011

Finally saw that movie

So for the longest time I've seen ads for the movie Eating Out, but I've never seen it. Well me and my boyfriend have Netflix so I figured hey I'll rent it. Well I thought I rented the first one, but I actually got the 3rd one. Honestly I'm glad I did. I saw the trailers for the other 2 and well they didn't appeal to me. The third one seemed like a more realistic scenario. Probably because I've seen it happen all the time. When I was really into the online thing I saw guys using fake photos all the time. Either they were someone else or they were photos from years ago. Plus there is that community thing again, which I miss. I mean yesterday my boyfriend kinda reinforced it. I live in a conservative small town now. That means it's hard to find anyone open minded enough to accept I'm gay let alone listen to anything I have to say about it. Plus just made me really happy I have someone that actually wants to be with me, not with me for wild and crazy sex. I'm honestly a community person. I like surrounding myself with like minded people. Even if they aren't gay. Anyway that being said I loved the movie. I thought it was very tongue and cheek which made it awesome. It was a fast paced movie which we both liked. My boyfriend hasn't seen a lot of gay themed movies (I've seen probably 3 more then he has), so I'm glad he liked it. Hopefully that means we can start branching out more and looking for more of them.
This is clearly at a weigh in for the bodybuilding competition. I know the guy in the suit is looking at the reading, but you got admit looks like his eye line is targeted at this guys crotch. I think it's just one of those unfortunate pictures that pop up from time to time. Not that this guy doesn't have a good size package. Like I said just one of those pictures where your mind kinda goes to the dirtiest thing.
Love this picture. I mean that smirk that he's giving you is the one that says "hey I know what your looking at, and if your good I'll let you play with it." Plus the one piece skin type suit is always hot. Then you throw in the cowboy theme, it's just an all around good picture. Love it.
Kinda funny that this guy is wearing a latex black shirt. I mean makes it easy to get cum out, but they aren't too comfortable. Does make for a great money shot picture. White on black always stands out.

No comments:

Post a Comment