Thursday, January 6, 2011

Videos

Oh before I begin yes looks like gayforit is working again. The first video is Michael Brandon, Matt Sizemore, and twink fucking. The big shocker of this clip is Brandon gets fucked. You don't see that very often. I posted this clip on that fact alone. And the fact that I think Matt Sizemore is super sexy. Then Adam Russo and Dodger Wolf star in my favorite I'm a Married Man clip. The chemistry in this scene is just wow. Probably because neither one is straight. If one is then wow that's amazing. Dodger has just the right build for me. He has muscle, but isn't overly muscular, plus he's massively hairy. Adam has a great build and has that chest hair that I love. This is one of the few clips I've truly watched from start to end. I usually end up shooting my load during it. I find it that hot. Third up is a scene from the movie Allievo. I've posted a clip from the movie before. Like the others it's really the end of one scene and the start and middle of another. I like this clip for the first bit. Muscular guy fucking another. Both wearing jocks. Plus the loads shot...nice. Then some Bears in suits have some fun out of them. I swear everything that has one guy with an accent makes the scene a little bit hotter. The next clip is the "straight" guy max getting a little anal play. Oh first off the sound is off. Again I find it hard to believe that a straight guy would be as comfortable as Max is with another guy playing with his hole, let alone fucking him. Oh the things they have us believe. Lastly is Derrick Davenport in Return to Mangoro Bend. In this scene we are to believe that Derrick is jacking off thinking of some tryst he had with some woman. He doesn't say anything, just jacks off. Title screens keep popping up to let us know what he's "thinking" about. Least his load made up for the lameness of the title screens.










No comments:

Post a Comment