Friday, January 7, 2011

Videos

The first video is with Nathan and Khan. Warning British accent alert. For me it makes the clip just a bit better. Anyway these two are straight guys that have gone gay for pay. They start off just jacking off, then find a little toy to play with. Kinda a gel pussy. Then well one gets fucked. I don't know who's who. I will say that both seemed to enjoy it. Oh well. Next is Dan and Chris. Both are fit lads. Great bodies and tans. They also seem to really be into each other. It's also a bareback scene fyi. Lucky for me there is no breeding that goes on in this scene. Third up Oscar fucks Kurt on Sean Cody. It's one of those scenes were you are looking at two complete opposites. Kurt his massive and tanned, while Oscar is leaner and paler. The funny thing is that Kurt has done tons of movies with Sean Cody. He has actually just blown up from what he use to be. I like the new Kurt. Oscar is a guy that has only topped and he has a dick for it. You look at them at first and you kinda picture Oscar being fucked. Yet it's Kurt that does. It's an opposite pairing that I think works. Probably because (just guessing here) Oscar is gay. Typically when you have a gay top the sex is a bit more passionate leading to a better scene. Now I've posted scenes from the movie Malhacao before. This one (luckily) is different from the others. There are no shades being worn. Like the others there is foreplay, but most of the scene is actually fucking. Which works for this clip. I like foreplay, but if the fucking is passionate then I tend to like it. Now I must state that I usually don't like Corbin Fisher movies. I don't know why, but this one I figured deserved posting. In this one Lucas and Brent flip flop. Again it's this whole gay-for-pay thing. One of them goes on about all the girls he texts for sex. How about we just get to it. Luckily when they did the sex was actually pretty decent. Now as for the last video I don't know what's going on with it. It says the video will be available soon. So I don't know if that means it's being deleted, or if it's being reviewed, but it doesn't say video was deleted. I also can't seem to find it on xvidos, but that's not to say it's just in one of the later pages. So I'm going to post like it is here, and if it's not well I warned ya. It's with Josh Griffin and Rob Romoni in another I'm a Married Man scene. What I like them. In it Rob's "wife" is out shopping leaving him alone so Josh provides some company. Josh reveals he's gay (and has a boyfriend) which leads to them having sex. I will say that Josh makes a terrible bottom. He just looked so uncomfortable. Rob of course makes it look easy. Plus watch the way he jacks off. He does it in slow long strokes. That is hot. You don't see many guys do that to cum. And he shot a very nice load too. LOVED IT!










No comments:

Post a Comment