Friday, October 11, 2013

A lot going on

So yesterday Buck was offered a job and he had until today at noon to accept it. The job would require traveling all over the US and he wasn't sure if he wanted to do that. The thing that I think is bugging me a little is not that he wasn't sure because we would be away from each other, but more about his dogs. Yes I know he's had the dogs a lot longer than me, but still you'd think I'd get some consideration. Now granted I told him that he should do it since it sounds like a job he would really like. He's also back to being distant. I just need to sit down with him and see what's going on in his head because it seems like it's two steps forward and 5 steps back.
Then tomorrow is the big day. Pokemon X and Y come out and I have been waiting for this forever and by forever I mean a couple of months when it actually caught my interest. That's going to eat up a good chunk of my Saturday. If you also will be playing feel free to tweet me. I'll be on the lookout for trade partners. I don't really battle so much as collect. There are Pokemon and items you can only get in X or Y and as a result you need to trade. There are also pokemon that will only evolve based on trade or trade with an item or trade with a specific pokemon in one case. Just throwing it out there.
 This big guy is Anthony Gallo. Now I will admit Anthony is a pretty bulky guy, but I still feel like this was morphed a little. I'm probably wrong and it's just the angle that makes him look so big. Wonder what he's up to.
 I'd love to be the guy on the other end of the phone with Ben Archer. Just think phone sex with a guy like him would always leave you wanting more. Especially if you know that he'll give it to you as soon as he gets home.
 I really like this picture. I find it cute for several reasons. A bear holding onto a teddy bear. I also want to undress him so bad and see what else he's packing.
More and more images of Bo Dixon keep popping up. I wonder if he's now doing modeling again. Before I thought they were just a few that he did that got leaked, but now I think he's back into it. Sadly I don't think we'll get another film of him sadly.

4 comments:

  1. holy shit Anthony Gallo is huge! fuck how did he get so big? Anyone know where he is? Doe post more images of Bo Dixon and his phat ass
    until next bro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this anthony gallo? i saw his pics on the net
    he was so skinny. i think this is a morph image please what movie is this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg! antoiny galo is buff in this photo! is it really or fake? what he did to get to this body?
    fuck DOE i wanna eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Bo Dixon is a mamooth! love pic#3 he´s fuckin hairy Doe imagine his hairy asshole! yummy!

    ReplyDelete