Thursday, October 10, 2013

Does anyone really listen?

Some days I wonder if people actually pay attention to a word I say. This morning, this guy who has a crush on me flipped out on me. Basically he wants me to give up on Buck and go for him. Now keep in mind I pretty much said if we are going to remain friends you have to respect my relationship. That was the first thing I said. And then this freak out which of course doesn't make any sense. If I was so easily swayed then why would I stay with you if things get rough? So I of course put a stop to that. Now granted it was my mistake for venting my frustrations about my relationship with him, but again I said respect the fact I'm in a relationship. Anyway so already I'm not feeling listened too. Yesterday I got cut off in the middle of an explanation with a customer. Then again this customer is a pain in the ass. Hell a lot of customers don't really listen to what I say. I put it in the simplest terms. For example. Why don't you carry product X anymore. Well depending on the reason will depend on my answer. Let's say that customer was the only person that bought product X and they hadn't been in in 6 months when they use to be in for it every month. So I say that the product was not in high demand so we stopped carrying it. Just like any store ever. They will then come back with well I buy it. Now of course I can't then say well you haven't been in in 6 months. I will say something like the last time the product was sold was 4 months ago and no one has asked for it since. They then will ask the same question in a different way like why didn't you keep one for me. Maybe I'm just being over sensitive. Or maybe it's just really bothering me today.
 I must say I don't think I've ever seen a guy with a chest like this. I know some guy's have chest that don't touch all the way, but never seen one where there is such a gap between pecs. Yes what he's doing is hot and all, but I'm so focused on the fact that this pecs don't touch. Apparently in his solo performance it's less noticeable because he isn't shaved down then.
 I respect guys that can do go at it outside. Let alone doing it outside when it's clearly winter and there is snow on the ground. Yeah being from Texas I'm a bit more of a wimp in the cold, but damn, I could be with Zeb Atlas and have trouble staying hard in the cold.
 I wish I could see this guys face. From what I'm seeing here he's clearly well built and has an ass that would be so delicious in so many ways.
I want his body. That is all.

4 comments:

  1. dear doe you´re very sensitive and romantic! god bless you with a good man!
    oh god does this pec is amazing whats is this? who´s this guy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just know he's on Sean Cody. Don't know what name he goes by. I"m sure I could find it if I look it up.

      Delete
  2. Doe the menace!! fuck i loved this guy and with their breasts separated so sexy!! i think he is from site sean cody! Doe If you find it publish! thanks

    ReplyDelete