Monday, October 28, 2013

Small victory

I know it's piety, but I had a small victory this morning. Buck viewed my adam4adam profile. This is a small victory because it means he's been wondering about me. He didn't click on it by accident since it's the same photo I always use. Now the thing that I always struggle with after a break up is staying away. I always want to try to talk to the guy or view their profile. No good of course comes of it, but I still look. Now yes he could be looking because he is now with someone (like I suspect he is) and wanted to see if I'm still single. No clue, but like I said it's a small victory. At this point I'm just taking it one day at a time. If he wants to be friends he can make the effort. If not then he'll just do what he's doing. As for me I'll find a guy who does want to be with me and has no problem introducing me to people he cares about. Also a guy who's actually gay too. That should be a big focus too. Anyway back to me. It's been a long week last week and today has been so long. Very slow at work. The holiday lull is here and it will be a pain to make it until January.
 I don't really get into the sex in public thing, but if I was with either of these guys I'm pretty sure I'd change my mind. This is from a site about sex on a bus. They get some pretty hot guys, but still. Sex in public just kinda weirds me out.
 One an interesting one piece. It's clearly meant to leave nothing to the imagination. If the back is any indication what the front looks like then look out. Honestly I think it would be kinda fuck to fuck a guy with this one.
 Caesar has aged very well. I've seen some of his early stuff and he was such a twink. Now he's a full blown daddy. Guess it goes to show that you never know how a guy will age. I think it helped that he bulked up big time since his first video.
This is Joe Thunder a.k.a. Apollo Phoenix. He's another straight guy that did some stuff for gay studios. This picture here seems like it would fit perfectly into a gay story line (or straight one I guess). Hiding below the pier looking for a guy that will take care of his raging hard on.

5 comments:

  1. I hope you find a nice guy .
    good Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing better than a day after another. continue to present us with their beautiful muscle men.
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love so much caeser true he aged very well. he´s massive! he takes a lot of male hormones I´d love to see his evolution on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I DIDNT KNOW Joe Thunder HE´S BEAUTIFUL AND MASSIVE AND ABOUT CEASER IS FULL OF TESTOSTERONE IN ALL POROS RESULT OF YEARS OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS THIS IS THE REASON OF HIS BEAUTY AND YOUTH.CEASER EXUDES MASCULINITY IT´S VERY GOOD.
    I´DLOVE SUCK ALL YOUR SEMEN AS A NECTAR OF TEH GODS! AND YOU DOE?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think every male should take doses of testosterone to increase their virility.
    tom hanks about steroids
    "I was on steroids for two performances, never felt better in my life I felt like I was 23 again," he added."

    ReplyDelete