Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Tuesday....woo

It's been a very slow day today. Not too many customers and not sure if I'll be going over to Buck's tonight. Just getting harder and harder to be at work. Seems like I keep getting crazier and crazier people. It's to the point that I want to call them out on their bullshit. Hoping that this week picks up.
 I must say this is a nice gif. If you've never humped your bed you are missing out. It pretty much looks like this. It can really tempt a guy.
 When I was growing up there weren't a lot of muscular guys on tv anymore. Least not shirtless. Hercules with Lou Ferrigno was one of the first ones I ever saw. I always thought there was something that was very attractive about Lou. I think it wasn't just the body, but the beard too. He made for a really good Hercules.
 There feels like there's a story here. I would say it's obviously a morning since both guys are in their boxers in the kitchen. Feels like the shorter guys is still a little frisky and getting his lover into it with a steamy kiss. The lover seems to be pulling back not because he doesn't want to, but mainly because he knows if he starts he will be late for work. Again.
This is a more recent picture of Steve "Titpig" Hurley. he got a new tattoo that reads Papi on his stomach. I still think he's stayed in pretty good shape and I'd still do him if I got the chance.

3 comments:

  1. lou ferrigno is beautiful and sexy! your body is dream !
    I ´dlike to see him naked stripped

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuck !he´s hot dammm! i love Lou ferrigno jack off a lot watching his movies i lick it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. hercules forever!! how to fuck a muscle beast? Please publish the naked pictures of lou ferrirgno

    ReplyDelete