Monday, October 28, 2013

Videos

Some days I forget how lucky I am that you guys even get to see the videos I post. Today all but two of my videos had been deleted. There is a method to my madness. I hold off on getting some of these because (as we learned last week or so) it sucks when I post something only to have it gone from the blog an hour or so later. These should stand the test of time. Well the first two at least. First up is Adam Faust and Troy. Basically this is their "audition". Both men are supposedly new cummers and they are being put to the test. I will say that I do believe this is a legit screen test. I saw a lot of Adam shortly after this video came to late some time ago. Don't think I ever saw Troy in anything sadly. Next up is Cameron Cruise and Patrick Ives. As you can imagine this is a bareback film. That being said they don't do the cumming inside and squirting it out the ass thing. It makes me kinda sick to my stomach when I see that personally which is why I avoid them as much as possible. Anyway the two are very hot. Patrick Ives is so sexy and Cameron is a guy who knows how to bottom. Third up is a cautionary tale. If you live with your boyfriend and/or partner never leave for work without helping him out. Otherwise a delivery man will fuck him silly. Like you could leave that without at least sucking him off. Lastly is a treat. This is a majority of the movie Zeb and Mark Texas Two step. It features Zeb Atlas and Mark Dalton. They are new roommates who secretly lust for each other. Sadly the most you will see these two do is groping each other. This was before Zeb started doing more with guys.

1 comment:

  1. fuck!!! Mark Dalton never fucked another guy! i hate him but he's so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete