Wednesday, October 23, 2013

So cold

I know winter isn't anywhere near close to starting, but I'm so cold today. I forgot to wear long sleeves again. The thing is that cold normally doesn't bother me, but I swear my nipples have gotten so sensitive lately. They are just uncomfortable. Plus I think it also has something to do with the fact I have no one to snuggle with. Also had an annoying conversation with Ted. And by conversation I mean me not saying anything wishing I could watch my show, while he talks about negative things which of course end up bringing me down. Had a friend call up to see if I was ok last night while he was on the phone talking to his ex wife. He then asks me who was that. And then insinuates that all the guys will be fawning over me now that I'm single. I said yes, but that's not necessarily a good thing. I mostly get bottom of the barrel types that live hours away and tell me they love me within a day of talking to me. Which of course got him going on and on about how the window for him is closing and blah blah blah. Last time I checked I'm the one that recently broke up and I'm pulling myself out of it. Don't need your baggage pulling me down too.
 If I saw this guy hitch hiking it would be very hard for me to not give him a lift. So many questions are going through my head. Like how did this guy lose his clothes and does he expect sexual interaction for giving him a lift. Worst comes to worse I help a guy out that had a little too much to drink the night before. And I got to see him naked.
 Well here's a sexy bear. I do like guys with facial hair mainly because of how it feels when I kiss them. I'm a very passionate kisser. I could come from being kissed just right. This guy could do it easy. Especially if he was kissing me while I was pounding that sexy ass.
 This feels like some sort of naughty story time circle. Like when you listened to someone reading in the library when you were a kid. This one takes place at an adult book store and clothes are prohibited.
Bench press has got to be the most sexually explicit exercise to spot. Well maybe squats are up there too. Clearly you know what's going to happen. You have a photographer taking the photo and no underwear being worn. Don't know which guy I would choose. Guess I'd have to go with both.

No comments:

Post a Comment