Thursday, October 17, 2013

How strong is it

I often wonder if I have a strong argument from time to time. As of yesterday I've sort of given up on trying to contact Buck. When my texts often go unanswered I kinda stop trying. I mean we use to text all the time. Now I know it can't be like when we were first dating, but you'd think I could at least get a hope you have a good day out of him. There have been 3 days (maybe 4) where I won't here a thing out of him. Yesterday he asked how my day went (yay) and I said slow and that was it. That was the entire conversation. He hasn't tried to meet up with me. I still to this day haven't met any one of his friends. He's met mine twice. Supposedly they know about me and asked to meet me, but no nothing. I swear we've drifted apart and it feels like I'm the only one who cares. I can't even find out when he has a lead on a job. I have to read about it on facebook. I would talk to him about it, but I haven't seen him in over 2 weeks. Again. His growlr doesn't even mention the "great/amazing" guy he's with anymore. Just says he's in a relationship which is weird. Just feel like he's wanting me to break up with him so he doesn't have to do it. Anyway I'm not wrong here right? Asking for a little communication here and there. Wanting to see my boyfriend who lives in town at least once a week. I mean I don't want to break up without at least talking about it, but at this rate I would have to say it to even get him to answer me. And even then he probably wouldn't. Just hate being in this limbo state. I can deal with something that happens. I can't deal with the crossroad I'm at now.
 I know I should know this guy's name, but I don't. I know he use to be all over xtube. Only found one of said videos. I figured he was a bottom, but this just confirms it. I bet fucking him is so much fun.
 I'd hire this guy to hold up any paint cans I have. Provided he's naked just like that. Then again like I wouldn't turn it into more. It technically wouldn't be prostitution since I paid him to hold cans. I didn't say he couldn't be naked and we both just happened to have sex together.
 This of course is Str8 Jeff. He's been running a cam site for quite some time. Even has his own lube that looks like his cum. Apparently some studios also use it to spice up a cumshot in a photo shoot if the guy doesn't shoot much. He's always struck me as a good guy. I've never seen him degrade any of his viewers or say anything super negative on twitter. He's a straight guy I really don't mind watching because he's so open and friendly.
This is big PJ. He's a very sexy Aussie. Awhile back he made a few videos and even had his own site. I went back recently and looks like the domain is now up for grabs. He is a sexy guy. Even sexier when he lets his body hair grow out. If I find anything of his I'll post it, but sadly there are so few out there. That might be why his site is gone. Not enough viewers. He seemed to update it regularly, but then again that could have just been an illusion.

3 comments:

  1. Dude, there's nothing wrong with wanting to talk to to your boyfriend or see him. Clearly, this guy isn't reciprocating your feelings. This reminds me of when I was dating my first boyfriend, and how I was expecting to see him more than just once a week...and he told me that he didn't want to feel suffocated. Now, I was young back then, and naive, so after a bit of a fight, I got him to agree to see me on weekends.

    I mean,... looking back now, I should have known that he wasn't the type of person that I should have wasted my time on. My feelings have always been, if I'm dating someone, i want to see them regularly. Some people may not feel that way, and that's cool...but now I know I won't date guys like that.

    If you aren't getting the basics of what you feel should be part of a relationship, then I would say cut your losses and move on. Easier said than done obviously. I mean, it would make sense if you were asking for lavish gifts or holidays away every month, but all you're asking for is the bare minimum of a relationship. If a guy can't be bothered to text you or call you back....well...wtf right? If this guy is trying to get you to break up with him, just flat out ask him. What's the worst that could happen? You break up? By the sounds of it, you're pretty much there already. (sorry if all this sounds harsh by the way)

    End of the day, you'll eventually find the man that's right for you, and he will give you what you want because he knows it will make you happy. Don't waste your time on someone that can't be bothered. Hope things get better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doe your relationship is complicated stay with me baby! i ´m a big fan of your blog you´re always posting these aberrations muscular i love it. fuck i wanna see Big PJ hairy version!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woff! Str8 Jeff is hot loves his bushes pubic huge legs and big ass, Big PJ is a wet dream i also prefer when he lets his body hair grow is very sexy and animalistic.

    ReplyDelete