Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Patience running out

I'm just losing the little patience I've gained over this year. A lot of customers have just been bugging the hell out of me. I'm like and underpaid baby sitter. Should I get that one. Which one do people buy the most of. I can't decide. It is seriously not that hard. I could lie and say everyone buys one, but they still wouldn't be able to choose. Plus it's usually over an item no one buys so I have to lie anyway. Then on top of that I just can't figure Buck out. Yesterday we talked for like 2 seconds then nothing. Haven't heard a word out of him today. I'm honestly tired of waiting. I get that you are stressed out, but you are so stressed out and so busy you can't send a text saying hello. And on top of that I still haven't met any of his friends. I don't even really know their names. The longer this goes on the more I feel like Buck isn't ready to be in a relationship with anyone. I'm not asking to meet his family. I'm not asking for a ring. I'm asking for proof that I actually matter to you. If I'm your boyfriend show me. Show me that from time to time you think about me. If you don't think about me at all in a day then clearly I'm not the guy for you. So he has until Saturday to meet me face to face before I have to have a serious talk with him over text if need be. I'm also pulling way back on the texts. At this point he can text me when he wants to talk. I'm kinda done reaching out to get nothing back in return.
 This guy's name escapes me. I want to say it's Hank Dutch, but I could be confusing him with his partner. Or putting their names together. Anyway I've only seen him in a few things sadly. Guess we should be happy that he even did any videos.
 This picture of Jack Radcliffe is from the last video he did. Well one of. There were the erotic bear spotlights too, but I think this one is the last where he actually had sex. Anyway he's always been one of my favorites. Also one of the first uncut guys I've ever seen on film.
 I'm pretty sure this picture is of Big Roger. Now I don't know if it's super recent or from his younger days. I know he always had very short hair so I don't know if he just let it grow out or what. I would think this is a more recent photo because of what looks like a dog tag tattoo which he didn't have before.
There are little things a guy can do to make sex go from fucking to something more passionate and erotic. A guy cupping another guys head and staring into his eyes like that is one of them. This totally makes this scene seem far more romantic then it probably was.

5 comments:

  1. omg! Big Roger and Jack Radcliffe are two furry beasts. please can you post movies with Big Roger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah jack radclife is one of my favorites guys i also love his unct hairy dick . why is it so hard to find movies with big roger?

    ReplyDelete
  3. anyone know who the two guys are in the last photo? and from what movie??
    PLEASE HELP!!!

    ReplyDelete