Monday, October 7, 2013

Videos

That's Rocky LaBarre's ass. If you couldn't tell I'm trying to answer the commonly asked questions I get. Anyway first up is Drake Jaden and Felix Barca. I normally don't post Tim Tale stuff (mainly cause I am not a fan of Tim Kruger), but when I find a video that I like does it really matter who put it out? Both guys seem really into each other. They also clearly enjoyed fucking. Both shot a good load. Especially Felix. Next up is the movie Doctors and dads. It's part of the sex files series that Joe Gage puts out. As expected this one focuses on Doctors and Dads. Third up is Flipping with the gardener. The younger guy is Derrik Hanson if I recall right. Can't remember the older guy's name. I want to say it has Hunter in it. Anyway if he was working on my garden I think the same thing would happen. Least I would hope so. Then we have a burly plumber fucking an employee. From what I can gather the plumber is working on the plumbing in the bathroom for this office and well you get where this is going. Not going to lie if I saw a guy like this in the bathroom when I needed to pee I'd have to leave because I know I'd bone up asap. Last up is Axel Ryder and Jaxson phillips. I know I've posted this before, but I'm sure some of you haven't seen it. It's a video called you only cum twice. It makes sense when you watch the video. Basically Axel plays a spy. Jaxson has injected him with some sort of serum that makes Axel very horny and shoot a huge load. Will say the 2nd one I don't think went on as long as the editing would have us believe. Anyway this was my first introduction to Axel Ryder and it's still my favorite video of his.

3 comments:

  1. MOTHER FUCKERS BIG ASS! THIS GUY IS HUGE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh mate i loved Rocky LaBarre's ass. he look like a bull. please i wanna see his pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love pic #1 whata a phat hairy butt. I'm going to have to stick my finger in your butt now

    ReplyDelete