Friday, October 25, 2013

Time for the weekend

So this will be my first weekend being single. I'm actually doing pretty ok. Ted mentioned the other day that I seem a lot happier. I guess that's not shocking since being in limbo with Buck was so draining. I also feel better this morning. I think it's because I went out to the Olive Garden with Ted and we had a good time. We dished about our exes and how they lost out on two good guys. Basically the post break up stuff. I know I feel a whole lot better knowing that Buck really missed out. Not trying to sound full of myself, but he did. I didn't judge him based on his weight which other guys will. I didn't make him feel bad about not being able to stay hard. I was also very patient with the man. Things other guys really wouldn't do. Now the fact that he claims he's bi. A woman is going to be so much worse. She is going to be a hell of a lot more demanding. Not to mention the rumors about him are not good. I was talking to his former boss and co-worker and they said oh he kisses other guys all the time. Especially when he's drunk. Yeah a woman is going to be perfectly ok with that. So yeah feeling good. Probably going to go start dating again soon. Not going to let a jerk stop me from trying to find someone who actually wants to be with me.
 This is Ed and Jake Tanner. No Ed's last name isn't Tanner, but I couldn't remember his name. It starts with a D. Anyway I assume this is from the movie they did together called Muscle Ranch. For the most part it was a somewhat softcore video. Only jacking off, sucking, and a little rimming. Was kinda romantic as well. I have the video and it still bones me up every time. There is a scene where Jake rubs his hard dick on Ed's pecs. Makes me shoot or almost shoot every time. They don't make videos like that anymore. And hard to find guys with that good of chemistry anymore.
 I'm a big time romantic (obviously). I find this picture so adorable. Just a couple sitting in their underwear. Both guys are so adorable and sexy. You do know that after the picture was taking they got real dirty.
 I watched American Horror Story on Wednesday. The first scene basically had a guy moving in that had a body pretty similar to this. Without giving too much away one of the girls mentioned that he's probably so backed up he'd jizz his pants if she looked at him right. Or something to that affect. Basically the boy's mom was a bible thumper. Just would be so fun to corrupt a guy like this.
Every now and again I come across an image I like that then makes me think of my ex. Basically this guy reminds me of Coach. It's not him btw. This guy is a little slimmer. Both had very noticeable nipples and both had just a light coat of hair on their body. Funny how you do something without realizing you did it.

4 comments:

  1. wow nice post ed and jake tener are hot! i wanna see theirs videos

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy you are single do you wanna be my boyfriend ? i didn´t know Ed and Jake tener both are very hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muscle Ranch Scene 1 = Jake Tanner, Ed Dinakos & Wayne Mills (as the statue). I understand Ed passed away in 1984 from AIDS complications, his real name was Mike Glassman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. everybody loves Doe. what a pit i feel sad when someone dies. omg Ed was handsome and masculine if I could resurrect it. Doe you got this movie?

    ReplyDelete